News Does this explain Toht?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I drink more than that and it never AFFECTED ME

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Four to five cups a day?! F*ck that, i use four to five cups to make my morning posts on here :p

Trying to explain me to someone would be like trying to explain the proper use of three seashells to Stallone. Sure you might try, but it only results in a large amount of swearing.

rynnor

Rockhound
Toht - why do you think Finland is the most caffeinated country in the world?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In all honesty, I probably have 12-15 cups a day...though most of those are the half cup, 3/4 cups from the coffee maker at work. I don't actually drink anything but coffee and the occasional tea, it's my single source of liquid. Unless I am on the booze that is.

rynnor

Rockhound
Not because its a really dull place then?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
In all honesty, I probably have 12-15 cups a day...though most of those are the half cup, 3/4 cups from the coffee maker at work. I don't actually drink anything but coffee and the occasional tea, it's my single source of liquid. Unless I am on the booze that is.

A Ron Swanson kind of statement if ever there was one. :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Not because its a really dull place then?

its also because its really really really dark a lot of the year so we need more caffeine to keep us awake

my coffee intake has easily doubled since i arrived in Finland

oh and coffee breaks still count as "working time" in most places so you get paid for it (unlike the unpaid lunch hour in many offices)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
its also because its really really really dark a lot of the year so we need more caffeine to keep us awake

my coffee intake has easily doubled since i arrived in Finland

oh and coffee breaks still count as "working time" in most places so you get paid for it (unlike the unpaid lunch hour in many offices)

Yeap. At first it was to keep working(FInns do work quite a bit), then it became really popular and available due to that, now it's around everywhere.

Dark winters and sleepless(24/7 sun) hot summers so do need some perkups.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How can you sleep at all with all that caf in your blood?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I fall asleep within 5 minutes of closing my eyes, anywhere, any time of day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom