does the enemy get rps when you blow yourself up?

O

old.Morchaoron

when your hit and you blow yourself up by overcharging a item with SC do they get rps then?

it works pretty well just before you get zerged but i wanna know if it works when you are already hit :p

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
when your hit and you blow yourself up by overcharging a item with SC do they get rps then?

it works pretty well just before you get zerged but i wanna know if it works when you are already hit :p

unfair! :p

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: does the enemy get rps when you blow yourself up?

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
unfair! :p

true, but within the rules :p

and hey, making the gems increases my evocation! \o/

K

kjel

Should give them full rp's, I get full rps when I hit someone then they fall off a bm and die so don't see why it doesn't do the same for detonating yourself.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by kjel
Should give them full rp's, I get full rps when I hit someone then they fall off a bm and die so don't see why it doesn't do the same for detonating yourself.

dieing from jumping gives you a pve death, blowing yourself up doesnt, could be the equivelant of a guards death which gives you practically nothing, since you are dieing to 'rvr' damage...

O

old.mattshanes

I wonder if you can actually have time to do it with 2-3 savages on you xD

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

you can prepare it in advance and just drag the window to the corner of the screen... stun/mez etc dooesnt prevent you from doing it xDDD

you just have to press 1 single button and BOOOOOM :p

A

amazingsteve

As soon as u get hit, the one hitting u get full RPs.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by amazingsteve
As soon as u get hit, the one hitting u get full RPs.

u tested it?
cuz it doesnt work the same as falling...

M

mavericky

I am pretty sure you loose con when you blow yourself up, almost certain i lost some last time i did. Anyhow savages will kill you even before you realise you are in danger
:rolleyes:

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by chretien
It's been thought of already. And it is super-lame.

uber!!!! :D :D

thx i will restock my suicide bombs immediately :p

its also a free teleport to your bindstone or house whereever you are without con loss, dont hope they will fix it anytime soon :p

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by lokir
This was about the lowest i have ever seen.

Why?

as a protest vs zergs, dont worry i still die normally in a fair fight

i just use the wisdom from your sig ;)

K

klavrynd

i still think you're a git but i really like the idea :))

V

v-man

I think its dependent on how much damage is dealt out before it happens.

For example if you kill someone whos just been fighting a load of mobs and is below 50% health, even tho you kill them, and they may of killed the mobs before, you can give them an exp death.

Same with suicide, if your only hit once, then a suicide will probably result in a pve death, but if someones battered u to 5% then you jump, it counts as an RvR death.

At anyrate, I didnt think you could craft while being hit, dont yo9u get interrupted and the craft cancelled if your attacked while in the middle?

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by v-man

At anyrate, I didnt think you could craft while being hit, dont yo9u get interrupted and the craft cancelled if your attacked while in the middle?

you can craft while getting hit, you just have to put the gem and item in the combine screen and press 'accept', it doesnt require any time it either goes boom or the item is craftet (and with a huge overcharge it wont be crafter ;p )

you just cant hit or cast spells or it will say 'you must wait another 3 seconds to do that' when you press accept

O

old.Enigma

LMAO. Anyone thinking about Monty python here ;)
I'd love Mids to try relic raids this way. 100 Mids run to Excal. 150 Albs waiting. Sod this lets blow ourselves up.

O

old.Bubble

whole groups could blow themselfs up in front of everlast :)

H

hangianix

Btw can anyone post a screenie about the effect? Never seen any failed overcharge. :)

B

BimboBane

uhmm how we should contact Mytic regarding this issue and form it into a RA, uhmm now lets find a good name for such RA uhmm kamikaze? uhmm but we need a effect to go with this one how about a VP as effect and give the suicide bombers a battlecry like the idiotbombs in Serious Sam.

Eazy most things are in game already, al they have to do is combine them.

Charge (sprint after a enemy for 10 secs without end loss)
Vulcanic pilar (ugly GTAE)
Battle cry (uhmm i guess this needs a fix)
sucide idiots (plenty and best part they actually pay to do it)

=)

F

Freppe^^

Was a thread on excal boards about this before, a dude blew himself up every time a zerg came xD

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by hangianix
Btw can anyone post a screenie about the effect? Never seen any failed overcharge. :)

same as a fire wizzie nuke

T

Thorgald

Im quite sure its getting fixed.. its not ment to be a suicide option in rvr....

but i dont really care.. if u feel its justified to "cheat" the enemy of 100 rp's insted of dying with the sword in hand then thats ur decition.. always makes me giggle when some idiot OC a item as a "excuse" for hating zergs :) i mean.. those 100 rp's REALLY means alot to :)

have anyone acually asked Kemor about this? imo it should be classified as a bug abuse....

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Thorgald
i mean.. those 100 rp's REALLY means alot to :)

apparently, they mean ALOT to some people (just look at the whining at the excal thread), and it makes me release a few seconds earlier, and sometimes i miss the port on the second, and its just pressing 1 simple button (just like the bds do) so......... :rolleyes:

M

minstrel_kyra

Originally posted by old.mattshanes

I am wondering if they stand close enough, will they go with ya?

Hehe new tactic, suicide bombering sc'ers!

LOL

T

Tafaya Anathas

- Who are you?
- I'm a hero of Albion!
- And how you travel when you wanna go somewhere fast?
- I'm blowing myself up!

Dark age of Suicide :)

O

old.Morchaoron

in most games its quite normal to suicide if you want to go back to your base quickly!

so why not here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom