Does race matter that much?

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I ask, as I really would like to make a Gnome Warrior. It's my lovely sense of humour, you see :)

I'll make him anyway, but I'd just like to know if race really matters very much when you're lvl 60 with ubahgear, etc. I accept that I'll probably be a bit crap for the first few levels.

And, just as a matter of curiosity... How small are gnomes?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Racial starting stats dont matter one bit at level 60, only your racial abilities. Gnome gets "Escape artist" which should prove usefull for a Warrior.

Go ahead and make any race/class combination that appeals to you, it wont gimp you at 60 - ofc, on horde side many players roll Forsaken for any class that can have that race because of "Will of the forsaken" which is a bit sad really. Orc Warlock for the win ^^

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Only class it makes much odds for is priest as they get different spells depending on race.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Racial starting stats dont matter one bit at level 60, only your racial abilities. Gnome gets "Escape artist" which should prove usefull for a Warrior.

Go ahead and make any race/class combination that appeals to you, it wont gimp you at 60 - ofc, on horde side many players roll Forsaken for any class that can have that race because of "Will of the forsaken" which is a bit sad really. Orc Warlock for the win ^^

yeah, i think im the only one that rolled undead war because i actually like the way they look =)

wotf is just an added bonus

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
i made an undead warrior because of the way the look :p they hold staffs and polearms all ninja like :p

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
trog, gnome is probably the best warrior, the racial is elite

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
trog, gnome is probably the best warrior, the racial is elite
If only the cast time wasn't that long and I couldn't be rerooted instantly after I'd be happy :p

Should work more like Paladin's Blessing of Freedom but self-only imo :p

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I chose to be Undead coz of the cool epic mount and undead warriors start with 2h sword skill, also Deathknight is my fave hero on Warcraft 3 hehe, couldnt care less about WOTF :)

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine they're very well disciplined.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TRoG, you think the horde is strict with the privates, or do they have some freedom to hang around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom