does anyone know ... ?

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
If the realm ability Mastery of Magery will increase damage on pbaoe spells aswell?

This is copy/paste from camelothearold.com

Mastery of Magery Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 Augmented Acuity 2 Your Direct Damage spells will do 3% more damage per level of this ability.

-----

I can read and understand .. but iv heard some people say that it works on pbaoe spells aswell?

Im asking because of my ice wiz.. would like to know if its worth to spend some points in.

thx for your time.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's a real nice ra, my pbaoe cap was 975 then went to 1003 with lv1 or around that.Nice to have after you got moc and purge.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Stussy said:
If the realm ability Mastery of Magery will increase damage on pbaoe spells aswell?

This is copy/paste from camelothearold.com

Mastery of Magery Passive N/A 1 3 6 10 14 Augmented Acuity 2 Your Direct Damage spells will do 3% more damage per level of this ability.

-----

I can read and understand .. but iv heard some people say that it works on pbaoe spells aswell?

Im asking because of my ice wiz.. would like to know if its worth to spend some points in.

thx for your time.
PBAE is also a DD.

Point Blank Area of Effect Direct Damage. :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
all spells not traking any time traveling to its target ie bolts are direct dmg spells. even Lifetaps etc falls under this category

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
all spells not traking any time traveling to its target ie bolts are direct dmg spells. even Lifetaps etc falls under this category
Not all, Animist bombers have travel time and are considered to be DD's

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Never seen those bugger pets travel but as u got a 50 im sure u know :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom