Does anyone know?

mykiep

Regular Freddie
If when the open beta begins will we DL the client or will the CE be delivered in time for open beta?

thanks

Simmo

Fledgling Freddie
Well if it is i hope its not a torrent, bloody leechers!

mykiep

Regular Freddie
Ok thanks for the reply. Im asking because i recently purchased the pre-order box from HMV and pre-ordered the CE while i was there, but now i dont think i can afford the CE at the launch, so could i still play open beta then either buy the CE later or just buy the SE?

thanks

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ok thanks for the reply. Im asking because i recently purchased the pre-order box from HMV and pre-ordered the CE while i was there, but now i dont think i can afford the CE at the launch, so could i still play open beta then either buy the CE later or just buy the SE?

thanks

That is exactly what i am doing you will be fine. Just to be on the safe side i would make an seperate account for the CE to register your codes etc then when it comes to release make the account you will want to be play the game with.

mykiep

Regular Freddie
Thanks Aada , i was just a bit worrried i wouldn't be able to play open beta now
cheers:england:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Thanks Aada , i was just a bit worrried i wouldn't be able to play open beta now
cheers:england:

NP.

I have learnt with games such as Age of Conan that buying the CE is a big drop of cash for a game you might not like ;/

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
You won't be able to get any of the CE pre-order bonuses on your character (such as the headstart or the extra character heads) - your head start account will terminate and you won't be able to activate it with a standard edition.

Edit:

But as long as all you care about with the preorder is the open beta then you're cool :)

mykiep

Regular Freddie
Ok thanks , If u pre-order the SE do u also get a headstart?
I was sure i read that somewhere recently if anyone could shed some light i'd be very grateful.

Cheers

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
In the US yes but GOA has not officially announced the SE preorder program for EU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom