Does anyone know when BW is hosting RF servers

O

old.DayWalker

Hi all,

Does anyone know when BW is hosting RF servers? Do they need any addmins? To become an admin do I need a reference?

O

old.Animus

I don't know if there gonna host some RF servers but I hope they do, the game is simply amazing! :clap: its as frantic as quake ever was, its looks great and the Geo-mod is a refreshing addition to a game which doesn't compicate gameplay.

S

show

aye i have to agree that this game fookin rocks.
only annoying thing is all the servers ive played on have stupidly low fraglimits.
tis good.
tis very good.

K

*Kornholio*

Well, out of the thousands of peeps that are BW members, you 3 think RF rox... personally i think it's shite... same shit, different game.

K

*Kornholio*

wooo-hoooo... w00t w00t... etc... You'll be in double figures in no time at all lads !!! :p Keep it up !! :sleeping:

O

old.Animus

Fool

hey your probly one of those die hard Half-Life fans that just can't let go of the old ways... :upyours: people like you make me wanna puke! :puke: just think if we all didn't let go of quake! we'd still bew living in a Pre Counter Strike World!

and if I am wrong about you being one of those die hard HL fans then I am sorry... but red faction is the best Fist Person Shooter to grace PC's around the world for a long time. :clap:

O

old.Wriggly40

Well some of HL fans can only play "Crappy" HL & the great mods as we dont have rocking ADSL connections that are a MUST now to play MOST new PC titles.

I have had the pleasure of playing most titles on a lan.. but you want to play them on the net over 56k?? Who u trying to kid!

I play to my specs - Rock hard pc... pitty about the net connect!

O

old.Animus

well I suppose thats a fair enough comment, I played Jedi Knight for years because it was about the only game my p133 could cope with. oh, and red faction isn't too bad over the net on 56k, well at least the demo wasn't. by the time I got the full version I had cable.

M

Moving Target

HL is still better though...RF AI = :puke: . And the guns arent exactly original either

Users who are viewing this thread