Does anyone know what has happened to...

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
miril some of his other alts are sta,fabap,messen ibilican and speer.hes not been on for 1 month now and has not posted on fh since may so just wondered if any friend know what he is doing as he just vanished without saying a word.

Thanks in advance.

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
he's prolly taking a break,

as for him not saying a word, can't see anything abnormal about that, he's the quiet sort of fella ^^

he might turn up again at some point though :p

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
well i have his email address so maybe i should try that i just find it strange coz he was enjoying daoc enough when i last saw him.

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
just been on the guild forum and he has quit though might come back but i doubt it.shame i had many a good time with people in this guild even though a lot has quit or moved on now we shared good times.:(

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
Ive not left the guild yet i still have that goal off getting 100million realmpoints but that will be a while yet as im currently playing alb.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
gutted guild has fallen apart tbh. was probably best guild ive been in since i started playing 4 years ago.

maybe it mir will revive it one day.

Im joining Terra D when I can eventually get online on friday. Maybe they would be nice enough to take any AoP peeps who still play and want a guild? Eversmall already joined a while ago.

/long live Alliance of Power

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh, sad what has happened,

truth be told game dont feel the same without renna whining in /gu, saje humping scanner or w/e he can find, lokke and genn being there for general manboobs dissing :)p), mir to either argue with that stealthers are op'd or beg for modi' acc ;D, nav+his irl m8s to setup pl grps, adea being silent (imo ;p), some of the older peeps (eib, wulf, DD etc), zava there just for the cool factor i spose.. heh, all gd times.. o yeh, forgot about the afk insults.. does take 50 mins to make sandwich m8s ;p

Although TD is great, v nice peeps, friendly and nice grps :)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
teh spirmatoN is back oh noes! playing alb come PL me ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom