Does anyone group with spirit specced cabbies?

I

ian_heaps

I've got a lvl 36 spirit specced cabbie and find it hard to get a group. Any ideas, soloing dartmoor ponies is so boring. I even tried power leveling a cleric for some insentive, but no I still get bored.

L

Lizia

Spirit Cabbie is the ultimate Solo Spec.

Best thing to do is make a Sapphire Pet, fully buff it, sit near a pure green/blue con camp none agro and go afk.

Cabbies are a bit like being made to be build a group around you, almost never a good add to a group.

Lizia

I

ian_heaps

Can any one give me any none aggro mobs other than dartmoor ponies that I can hunt then please :))

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by ian_heaps
Can any one give me any none aggro mobs other than dartmoor ponies that I can hunt then please :))

main land??
get factions sorted and use them,
rooters can be made neutral, a LOT of creatures can be neutral (for a while)

for example, you can kill one faction to become neutral or even friendly, then you can move to their friendly spot and you have no aggro ;-)

exampel in game

The machines, as i call em, round the tower of mEICALL
LVL 40+ the drakorians faction will raise, you do it until you are friendly, then you go just up hill, and over there you have a drakorian camp, con green blue to 50

as somone in game once said to me:

it AIN't with how many ppl you do it that counts, it is the way you do it

X

xevius

Originally posted by ian_heaps
I've got a lvl 36 spirit specced cabbie and find it hard to get a group. Any ideas, soloing dartmoor ponies is so boring. I even tried power leveling a cleric for some insentive, but no I still get bored.

get 50 and I promist to grp with u 24/7 farming rps :)

B

Belomar

Word of advice: Do not not not go afk with your pet raking in exp for you -- it's a good way to get suspended if a player catches you doing it (for instance by having your pet killsteal his monster) and reports you.

L

Lizia

Originally posted by Belomar
Word of advice: Do not not not go afk with your pet raking in exp for you -- it's a good way to get suspended if a player catches you doing it (for instance by having your pet killsteal his monster) and reports you.

true, CoC does not allow afk gathering xp.

In general hunt animals, most are neutral and never get fraction. And read a book while gathering xp, just like crafting.

Lizia

J

Javai

Alternatively look for a Wind Theurg or Body Sorc to level with, they will love your debuffs :)

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by Belomar

True, but it's also worth noting that it is 100% impossible to killsteal while afk.

But this has not stopped people from getting banned for killstealing while afk.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Lizia
true, CoC does not allow afk gathering xp.

In general hunt animals, most are neutral and never get fraction. And read a book while gathering xp, just like crafting.

Lizia

ban all mincers and thergists imo!! :D

S

Solstice

Never had a problem getting into a group at AC, some ppl even PMed me to join them when i was at horse from Goth. Spirit cabbies are great for groups, you can debuff your own dmg. You can also debuff for sorcerers (Body), necros (spirit), theurs (spirit) and some other classes that use energy dmg.

You can even heal a bit if the cleric in your group is under attack. You can go from 15% pow to 100% reclaiming pets twice. At lvl 45~ u can heal for 200ish. It hurts u but u give more health than u loose, so its ok. Lifetap til u get health back and keep healing if needed.

When u get into a group, summon ambie (they give more power than any other pet when reclaiming), be sure ur dex and int are maxxed via group's healer and ull cast at light speed :) . Let pallies pull. Debuff str, debuff dex, debuff attack spd, when target has taken some dmg from tanks, debuff body and spirit or energy depending in what classes r grouped with you. Then start nuking with base lifetap, u can outdamage almost everything doing that so be careful with aggro. When ur at 5% pow reclaim pet, casti it again and reclaim again. Debuff body again when needed and keep nuking til mob dies.

Soloing u can do pretty well. Buff ambie or saph to the bones and chain pull oranges, debuff mobs, etc.

I love my spirit cabbie :)

That thing about exping being afk is just sick, if u wanna lvl fast, go matter, if u wanna have fun go spirit, if u want a lvl 50 char and cba to lvl it go ebay.

Cya everyone

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Solstice
You can also debuff for sorcerers (Body), necros (spirit), theurs (spirit) and some other classes that use energy dmg.
Spirit debuff only works for theurgists, it is bugged for clerics, necros, and reavers.
debuff attack spd
This is debatable, since it will make your target hit slower but harder. Frontloaded damage is harder to heal than smaller but faster damage. In any event, never ever do it to enemy tanks in RvR. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom