dodgy patch sounds

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
guys i hope im not the only one with this problem, when the servers were down i downloaded the new patch

problem is

i cant hearsounds when my weapon strikes a mob im fighting, i hear the getting the weapon out but no other sounds, i also cant hear blocks or parries.

spells sound odd too, they sound like they've been thru somme kind of synthesiser because they sometimes sound speeded up or slowed down, very unusual

is anybody else experiancing this? all other games work fine, their sound is ok, its just daoc since i re-patched :(

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
I think thats the new sounds - I was getting hit by arrows, and they sound metallic - going through my Chain mail so I guess its realistic :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah - I noticed that too, but putting my headphones on I noticed that some ugh's were quiet, normally when I hit for less damage. I think I read in patch notes that your intended target screams at different pitch/volume dependant on how much damage you do :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
OMG!!
Swimming sounds.
Worse sound EVER!

It's hideous, makes it seem you are going even slower.

NERF!

(can you change the sound by making an exact same size sound file, against he coc Iknow but just ASKIN ;) )

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

ur all wrong... u obviously have not heard when someone draw a bow and shot -.- god thats annoying especially when they turn rapid fire on:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom