Dodge This!

T

The Real Redi

my sarcasm doesnt come across well does it? <laughs>

M

mirieth

Originally posted by the_smurflord
q) Tron turns up and kicks all their arses.

Kron turns up and kicks all their arses... well, it is a world ruled by hackers, right? :D

O

old.shotgunstow

There will be no ending. It will just say 'To be continued...'

Then everyone will say WHAT THE FUCK?? :D

M

miss_xeno

Just watch it and enjoy Keanu Reeves jeez, no need to overheat ur brains like this! :p

S

Sharma

How did you come to _that_ stunning conclusion?

S

stratocaster

0_o

maybe neo is dreamin'

Hi Jason (Ryan)

S

Shanaia

Originally posted by vestax
A)

In the first film there are lots of Alice in Wonderland references.. so maybe there going to do the whole "it was a dream" thing. If you recall Neo fell asleep at his PC before all the wierd shit started happening, so this is possible.

Fuck ... I just realised this will be the ending ...

you'll be led to believe that it was a dream Neo had ... and then in the last shot you see an allien playing with the galaxie like it was a marble..

no .. wait

V

vincibility

Perhaps Neo is in fact a program or some-such like from the machine world. It would be quite a nice way to write around Keanu's wooden acting, wouldn't it? ;) 'Err... he IS a robot!'

As for what's going to happen, there are all sorts of possibilities so I'm just taking the 'let's wait and see' stance.

If you do want to read about a matrix within a matrix theory, and some extreme over-analysing, this essay is quite interesting and well-written: http://www.kurzweilai.net/articles/art0581.html?printable=1

S

Sharma

Re: 0_o

Originally posted by stratocaster
maybe neo is dreamin'

Hi Jason (Ryan)

eeeek, moreof my irl are finding where ive hidden! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom