DoD tonight !

T

throdgrain

Don't call Nago a mongbean ! :)

Has he got it now then? I dont understand this tbh, I gave him the ip in irc, but he said it couldnt see it ??

L

Lester

No m8 he ain't. He couldn't add it to ASE, but tbh I think we've all got a likkle virus coz ASE at home, Nago's and at the shop keeps borking. It was carried by a DOD cd I believe. Anyway I don't think the I.P. is on here?

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by Gumbo
Or if anyone knows why it happens, you could of course tell me how to fix it, cheers :D

Have you tried running the voice set up proggy in ur half life directory. I know most people already know about it, but after installing DoD 1.0 it changed my levels and no one could hear me, a quick adjustment with that proggy and load and clear ;)

T

TipTop

.. maybe stating the obvious but you are looking for the GAME.NET DoD server in ASE. I spent an age looking for it thinking it was listed as Barrysworld (given that the clan serves are listed as such). As long as your logged in on BW and then refresh ASE should spot the bugger ...

T

throdgrain

No, because i actually gave him the ip address in irc, i wonder if there's be something wrong with his ase tbh.
having said that though, can't you simply type <ip address > connect in console to connect to a server ?
On another note, I cant find the ip address of the DoD server anywhere on the BW or Game.net websites. This maybe of course because they dont want people to know the ip addy, unless they are using barrybar I dunno.
Thinking about it as i type, my son has Barrybar installed, and he dont get any dod servers either. :/
Maybe ill have a look into this ...

G

Gumbo

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo
Have you tried running the voice set up proggy in ur half life directory. I know most people already know about it, but after installing DoD 1.0 it changed my levels and no one could hear me, a quick adjustment with that proggy and load and clear ;)

Thanks, but that's not it, it's intermittant, works for five minutes, then doesn't, then all of a sudden works again for an hour, strange....

M

Moving Target

I couldn't pick up the server either (Barrybar/ASE) until the IP appeared on IRC.

T

throdgrain

Ive just been talking to Bigfoot about this , he seems to think the problem may be nago's end, (and yours MT !) although I remain unconvinced if Im completely honest. However, as he said, make sure you're logged on to barrysworld and it should show on ASE Gayspy / whatever.
That doesnt really explain why it dont show up on my sons barrybar either, though I guarantee you it shows on my ASE ...

S

Summo

I missed the game because I picked up Vice City for the PC on Thursday. Sorry, peeps. :( I'll be there next game, though!

M

Moving Target

Even with BarryLogon on I can still can't see the servers.

Users who are viewing this thread