DoD tonight !

T

throdgrain

Dont forget, DoD tonight on BW1 ! 8.30 till 10.00 pm .
A shameless pinp, but then hey, its ma job ! :)

D

darthshearer

I cant play because my CD key is in use :(

BY ME The stupid GAME! :(

T

throdgrain

Hmm, well its changed quite a lot since the new version has come out mate, but your welcome to try me new one see what you think ? :)

L

Lester

Can you uses fastswitch in dod btw?

And it's "pedamtic"

T

throdgrain

No it isnt, and yes you can :)

I actually use a little alias so i can scroll through the weapons like in q3 or whatever :)

L

Lester

And Moses came down from the mountain with just one stone tablet. And on it was writ:

GIVE LESTER THAT SCRIPT YOU COCKBADGER!!!

G

Gumbo

I have it so scrolling the wheel down gets out my big weapon, and scrolling the wheel up gets out my little weapon, then the side buttons do 'nade and knife/spade, works a treat.

I also have a number of crazy voice bind things that came with the config, I shall demonstrate them freely if you're still playing after my clan game tonight.

L

Lester

Originally posted by Gumbo
I have it so scrolling the wheel down gets out my big weapon, and scrolling the wheel up gets out my little weapon,

FFFNNNARR

FNNEERRK

J

jis

I'll be there but can we please stick to standard maps.

Tar :)

D

DarkPenfold

I'll poke me nose in and hope we get to play Forest :)

G

Gumbo

Ahha, DP of the crazy voice binds.....
(he's who i got my config off, back in the day)

Great games tonight, full server at one point too, can we have a 20 man server please Mr. Barrysworld bloke?

I'm sorry if i talked too much, mind you most of you probably muted me within 2 minutes, I was quite hyper at a big [G] win, and by the time Caen came around, quite drunk too.

Hopefully [G] will have more 8pm kickoffs on thursdays, so that I can come and enjoy the fun again.

See you next week, (match permitting).

Ooooh, and even RedVenom enjoyed himself too, now that doesn't happen very often.....

T

throdgrain

Was good games m8 ! DoD is getting better and better :)
The game on Anzio was the highlight for me, even though our team lost heavily, it was still good team work and frantic attacking/ defending .
Good stuff !

O

old.RedVenom

Besmirching my good name by implying I had fun, nasty man :(

T

TipTop

Was great fun tonight. Sorry for leaving without saying goodbye but the missus has come back from Sheffield with babies on her mind ...

... hence I played a few more games at Caen :)

See you next week!

TT

D

Daffeh

just want to say

i 0wned j00 all ;)

gg's all, same time next week

S

Scooba Da Bass

I'll come next week if I can stop DOD hard locking my pc

D

DarkPenfold

I'd just like to say, gg all - and I'd also like to gloat at how I outwitted most of the Allied team on Jagd before blowing up both Cromwells in less than 3 minutes :D

(Me? Ego problem? Never.)

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by throdgrain
Was good games m8 ! DoD is getting better and better :)
The game on Anzio was the highlight for me, even though our team lost heavily, it was still good team work and frantic attacking/ defending .
Good stuff !

Roger that, I think I finished that map with a frag count of 49/21 and I was on the losing team :eek: Most of my time spent defending home and middle flag with occasional sorties to try and spade lester in the clock tower ;) :D

All good games by all, loadsa fun, and ban caen cause i always lose my temper on it :D

L

Lester

I needed some sniper practice. I knew I was gonna get spaded a few times :( .

And someone make Penfold a captain or something, he knows all the proper words and stuff.

And Gumbo all I could hear was white noise form your mic m8. Or is that how you talk? Where you stuck in the telly? Head towards the light!!!

I like DOD. It suits my cowardly style of play. And the noise of the dirt sprinkling back to earth is just lovely!!

T

throdgrain

Im afraid I had to mute Penfold in the end :( Didn't want to, but you was putting me off mate !

D

Debaser

I can actually kill people and score points in dod!

whoo!!! :clap:

L

Lester

G

Gumbo

That white noise thing has happened a bit lately, and it's a right pisser to be perfectly honest. When I'm using headies I often do voice_loopback 1 so that I can hear if I'm doing it, but I hadn't bothered last night as I was through my speakers.

If it happens again let me know as restarting the game seems to fix it, and I don't want you guys to miss out on my tactical insightfullness.

Or if anyone knows why it happens, you could of course tell me how to fix it, cheers :D

Lester is your ASE updated, I always leave auto update on, and I can see it fine. I just use the Barrylogon thing, then select DoD version 1.0 and United Kingdom in the filter tree, and refresh, and there they are, strange.

L

Lester

Aye at home it's no prob but I thought I'd give it a go from fresh.

The ASE is a new install.

I'm just saying, really, that whatever anyone suggests, it's not really good enough for the average mungbean who logs on. They'd give up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread