DOD Clans !

X

xgfunk

Hi there, tbZ have recently opened up a DoD division, we have been around about 4 years mainly playing CS but we have moved on to other games at the momment, we have an RvS and a DoD Division.

Basicaly im looking for any clans who may be intrested in a regular Thursday night sparring session. we have about 8 regualrs at the momment, we havent played much as a unit, more publics than anything else. if anyone is intrested please let me know

xgfunk@barrysworld.com

Also we are looking at possibly recruiting some players, so if you want to play with a bunch of guys who play for fun also give me an e-mail.

ta [tbZ]-X-

M

Maljonic

a18.gif

R

Rubber Bullets

Well I can't really speak for the rest of 'em, but quite a few of {KEA} enjoy a game of DoD now and again, it would be quite fun to have one that was a bit more organised. We are a CS clan mostly, but what harm could it do? What do you think Throddy? I doubt whether we'd be able to make it regular tho :)

Come into #xatrix on quakenet and have a chat if you like.

BTW CS is played 5v5 in clan matches. what are DoD team sizes? Not that it matters if it is just a knockabout I guess.

s

O

old.RedVenom

But then, you're up for quite a lot aren't you throdders ...... /o\

X

xgfunk

whats your IRC channel KEA guys ?

ill have to pop in and say hello, possibly arrange something for next week.

R

Rubber Bullets

Not really into quoting myself but...

Originally posted by schadenfreude
Come into #xatrix on quakenet and have a chat if you like.

Don't say I didn't tell you.

s

Users who are viewing this thread