DAOC DO YOU want to play DAoC?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I really don't think the server needs 2 threads on the same forum advertising it, lock/delete please.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Someone needs to re-boot Gwadien. He's on an infinite post loop.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If no, there was no need to reply, and alot of people on this forum don't go on the DAOC section if they don't play it anymore, but if they have the urge to play it but don't want to for the above reasons, then they could be interested by this thread, i shouldn't have to explain this you bunch of tards.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Still enjoy the game immensely, especially solo on my skald but don't have feck all time atm, once i get my new gaming rig shipped over from germany i will get to work on a 2nd video

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still enjoy the game immensely, especially solo on my skald but don't have feck all time atm, once i get my new gaming rig shipped over from germany i will get to work on a 2nd video

RR are you on zee skald now?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
10/6 ish 1100 sk's

Pretty much bomb grouped to 9/9 or so in afew months, i could easily be rr11/1-11/2 by now if rp's were my thing but meh, i do still enjoy the odd bomb group though, 8v8 is boring generally

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If no, there was no need to reply, and alot of people on this forum don't go on the DAOC section if they don't play it anymore, but if they have the urge to play it but don't want to for the above reasons, then they could be interested by this thread, i shouldn't have to explain this you bunch of tards.

You asked a question, people gave you an answer. Cry.

Clown

Part of the furniture
You mean we shouldn't be discussing a topic on a discussion forum? Well, I'm sure you can imagine my embarrassment. Oh boy.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
We shouldn't be discussing anything with our clothes on. You know the rules.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
There's still a daoc section?

I wasn't sure there were any left after the leaving in strops, coupled with the inevitable dropoff caused by early onset diabetes due to sedantry and gluttonous lifestyles. No doubt they died covered in bedsores and concrete socks.

Everz

FH is my second home
I loved daoc but I don't wish too play without the friends I have made. They made it the greatest game on earth and they alone could bring me back. Makes me sad when I think of such awesome people who's company I never get too enjoy again.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nah, i'd love to, but i'm done embarassing 12 year olds with my leet pvp skillz....yo.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap, i puwn them so hardz that i take them to the gay bar :p

BTE; nuclear war is bleeped? o_O

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeap, i puwn them so hardz that i take them to the gay bar :p

BTE; nuclear war is bleeped? o_O

Yea, dont get that either :( he can sing "I've got something to put in you" but "Lets start a nuclear war" is bleeped out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom