Do you want tho old codger *Alchemist* to stay till he dies?

Do you want The Old Git to stay?

• Yes - I love barrels, DONT REMOVE GOA

Votes: 171 79.2%
  • No - I will be ok with vials

Votes: 31 14.4%
  • Other - I can't decide about anything in life. (Gamah rocks)

Votes: 14 6.5%

• Total voters

Keata

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Who cares - I have stopped playing tbh...

Might as well turn the servers off to save some electricity til I want to come back..

Perhaps the people still playing cares? Do us a favor and stop reading FH if all you can do is come up with those comments.. :twak:

Weever

Banned
1. gamah doesnt rox :mad:
2. <3 barrels, v.nice for thid on my damn firewiz so plx dnt kill the old bastard plx goa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Proof that Mythic dont give two shits what the players want, and that GOA are actually trying to give us things we feel are "missing" from the game.

It seems Mythic get jelous every time GOA think up something decent, then throw their toys out of the pram; GOAs quests, Barrels, events, ideas about bug abuse...all things Mythic just reply "Working as WE intended".

:wanker: yanks.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
how could they take away my precious barrels, best thing goa have done tbh, fckign retarded mythic just jealous they didn't think of it themselves tbh.

Feels wierd sticking up for GOA xD but for this GOA > mythic by far

Eithor

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, as good as everything my main char do, cost end (except DH ;) ), styling, engage, slam, nuking etc etc... I eat barrels, both mend, power and end, sad thing indeed. Also with 3 barrles i usually got 1-3 free spots in inventory... GL with that, using the 9-stackable pots... :(

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Stopped playing DAoC months ago, so don't really care. But voted yes to keeping barrels since they were good stuff.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Gamesneed to stay the same for both europe and us. Ill mis sit, but its no drama, moment i saw he was gone i bought 20p of barrels.

Time to level the alc past 820 so i can make allt he 9charge pots i need.

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Talsar said:
:( <sniff> bring back barrels :)

/agree, just means that inventorys will be full now... seems like they are taking a step back instead of forward as regards to alchemy and pots etc.
they were useful to have but a pain to make which is understandable, would rather them to be a pain to make than not have them at all tbh.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
Gamesneed to stay the same for both europe and us. Ill mis sit, but its no drama, moment i saw he was gone i bought 20p of barrels.

Time to level the alc past 820 so i can make allt he 9charge pots i need.

bah, if i was back in game, i'd save you the bother with my lgm guildy alch xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom