Do you want more depth to DaoC?

B

Blood

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega
I agree completely with you m8. Personally I found out about being able to give equipment to guards the hard way, meaning I just tried it out of curiosity and lost a runic manslayer :rolleyes:

Another nice little twist would maybe be if keep guards would consist out of all available classes of the realm they belong to for example. It would be far more enjoyable to fight guards with clerics, minstrels, enchanter, etc among them, wouldn't it?

hmmm maybe there is a use for those 16 stk 98% quality duskwood bows that have been in my vault for 3 months

F

Flimgoblin

they don't need it they can /gu :) or /send ;)

and since when can you claim relic keeps? that's an interesting one :) I claim Castle Excalibur for the Humberton Guard!

Currently you can get the 'under attack' warning anyway - put a buff on a guard, when that buff runs out you know he's dead.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Blood|Prydwen
4. increase bonuses from guild keep the longer it have been claimed (stolen from jup)

...eh?

<ahem>

... aahhhh yes, I remember... one of my better ideas I thought... naturally I am just a think tank full of such beauties....

<wanders off smoking a pipe and rambling intellectually>

;)

Don't think it was me to be honest, but thanks for the credit :) If it was, errrr, well yeah, please see above :D

/Bow

Jup.

B

Blood

well i didnt bother reading your entire post, so just incase you had already written it :p

K

kayless

Some great ideas here guys, nice post :)

I sent a feedback to Mythic via the Camelot Herald with a link to this post, keep it clean ;)

O

old.Atrox

I think the Numbers are great, yes you need numbers when theres a relic attempt, but you cant claim a relic keep, so no numbers from those guards,
and about what VidX said

[17:44:50] @@[Guild] [A Guardian from your outpost has been killed with 9 enemies in the area! ]
[17:44:52] @@[Guild] XXX: only 9 ppl send 2fgs
[18:05:42] XXX was just killed by "ambushing enemys"
[18:06:10] @@[Guild] XXX: OMG!!! nerf teh zerg! dumb guards cant count!

Think it can be quite amuzing =)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom