Do you remember when......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
.......the mods would give you a polite explaination before taking action over something? Ah, good times.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Loxleyhood said:
.......the mods would give you a polite explaination before taking action over something? Ah, good times.
Whats happened now?

Flesh said:
<cries>
Gifv Damini! :eek:
I agree with you for once Flesh.

Oh and no in my experience.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
She always was evil. It's called luring us into a false sense of security.

Lox in trouble again?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
No, it's just that Jupitus has decided that he is a DAoC mod and is locking threads and deleting posts on his whim. This one will be locked/deleted soon.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
No, it's just that Jupitus has decided that he is a DAoC mod and is locking threads and deleting posts on his whim. This one will be locked/deleted soon.

I give it 6 minutes before this thread is closed too!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Ah, I think there's a nice spot open at VN if you're interested, Jup.

Flesh

Banned
Let him have his fun in his old age! :(
He won't be around for much longer anyway. :(

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Flesh said:

I'd give you rep for that post if I could.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
this new rep thing is great

who the hell is mercutio

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I don't know but he says something about the 'rebellion' and how he is going to 'rise again'.

I like him.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:

Which mods? The Barrysworld ones? This is NOT BarrysWorld, this is FreddysHouse, not obliged to host DAOC forums like Game.net were but doing it for the community.

There are a small collection of folks here who have taken it upon themselves to try to set a precedent for these new boards, trying to continue to spam like mad at every opportunity and drag these boards down the same way as BarrysWorld DAOC areas went.

I have tried to offer advice or warnings, and by closing threads or removing posts (mostly mod baiting ones) I have tried to indicate that the annoying prats won't be tolerated. Threads which could be bought back on track were, those which could not be were either deleted or closed.

On a couple of rare occasions I have received PMs asking for explanations, but for the majority of the time I have been baited publicly here in the forums. For this reason I am posting publicly that 3 users will be banned for a week for ignoring warnings, spamming repeatedly and mod baiting. There are more than 3 doing it, but the most extreme are being punished. Their post counts will also be reset. I hope that others here will understand this action and if guilty themselves adopt a more appropriate sense of what is acceptable forum behaviour and what is not.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Loxleyhood said:

No, you are very wrong.

Jupitus is a moderator of ALL the forums we host here. I asked him to be a mod on FH due to his experience of life, maturity (he is old like me :p), and laid backness (I am not, I will ban for simpler things), and I have met the guy and he is a genuine person, unlike some of the people we have on here.

I stand by his actions.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Flesh said:

I would have banned you for that if I could but someone beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom