Do you remember when....?

O

old.Moriaana

Can you remember when you first started playing? I can..just. :p

Just wondering if people remember some of the names that scared me witless when I was xping ( quite foolishly ) in the gorge at some time.

Jazeera ( I think thats how its spelled ) : ewul Mincer.

Pfy: Scout I think. Was definately SOME class with a bow that I never actually saw. Just the direction the arrow came from....

Creep: Need I say more?

There was a time I thought Talivar was an invader too..always used to see 'xxx was just killed by Talivar!' and run for relic keep :D

Who was you afraid to see spams from :confused:

A

ab_fluid

jazhara was teh mincer, remember farming a blue con aussie now and again tho which was funny xD

U

Urme the Legend

Mikael..
Hero I think... was killing me constant in Yggdra when I was lvl 20-25 :)

O

old.Zoyster

I remember when Aussie used to be Mooody

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by talivarevil
mallus was my 1st :)

Remember that dude :)

He's the reason i made an infil, found it to be a cool class when he at lvl 33 killed a Hib by BS'ing him then run and let poison do the rest :) after i released i logged to make my infil :)

(Were playing my Wiz, Pugwyn)

X

xbudx

any 1 remember some 1 from the beta test?? DTM he was feard :p proper ownage he did !! :D does he still play?

E

Eleasias

I remember lots of people from beta.

Cba to list tho ;x

X

xbudx

i was a shaman called carter in beta ... but some git bet me to the name when the game got released :( its a CRIME!!

any 1 fear me ? :p ... come on u know u did :D

F

Faeldawn

Bee (the origional Bee neway) the bastard killed me a heap of times outside DC at the irewoods ;)

Was a theurgist i used to run into at that spot as well a lot, name escapes me tho :(

A

arrakeen

Dont remember so meny names but damm i loved the old days when exping at undead camp and you allways was aware that you porbaly would get attacked by invaders soon :)

when i got a big higher i often took to undead camp and mixed with the groups and try to kill the invaders if they showed up.

Cancer is one name i remember, nasty death msg's he made :p

Give back the old days, remember my first time i was out in odins, we had been exping at undead camp with a thane guarding us ^^ a bit later we decided to run odins, was so much fun i belive we killede 2-3 people max but we where there meny hours i woke up early that morning sleeping on my keyboard. when i loggede in again i was at either htk or atk on a hill side.

O

old.anubis

alpha (original), mallus, winter
finster as alb o_O
hing

Y

-yoda-

ones i always remember were
Flix (hib ranger)
Shade :) (suprised nobody said him)
sun
teza
iziz (original one)
only ones i can remeber back to the old days when i was a low lvl20-35 in emain :) and im tired also that hinders my memory .

D

diabien_hib

Jazhara
Shade
Fatbelly
Creep
Teza
Sun
Woody
Some Thane i forget his name now, think it begun with a Z? (yes when thanes were uber)

In own realm from beta i remember Hothnogg, Balnor etc...why a lot rolled rangers :p Oh and shit yeah some alb named Khaine or something? used to pwn everyone in beta

Mostly mids, but thats all i remember atm :p

(lol severe lag reason for the quad post) (now i know what a savage feels like)

F

Forau

I played on Merlin US server when game was released, so I'd have to say most feared players early on would be Ninpo and Waylander (scout and ranger). Teargiver was a real homo as well :D

X

Xandax

Only name I can remember with any consitancy was some scout named winter, taking pot-shots at our group (wich we blocked anyways) while we were exp.ing on Gobos, in Emain .. yeah - we could exp. in Emain pretty safely :D

Well - Remember Finster also, before he changed to Midgard.

M

marczje

raisen ganked me over and over again when i was a fresh l50 :(

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by xbudx
any 1 remember some 1 from the beta test?? DTM he was feard :p proper ownage he did !! :D does he still play?

no he dont, quit about a year ago still has chars though mostly on pryd hib

enki and fatbelly i swear i am not quiting this game till i get fatbelly wasl killed by ........ msg

P

piggeman

I remember my first kill in Yggdra forest. Som infil named Joxer (i think) killed some "lowbies". So i came to the rescue with my lvl 27 berserk. He conned orange to me and i had 1 pixel left when he died. My puls was at 200 bpm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread