Do you like your class' TL?

K

klavrynd

zerk one is a total noob compared to garock
i doubt he's ever played a zerk really....

S

Sharma

last time i looked our apparent TL was the merc TL, says a lot dont it?

J

Jamagei

Yeah, both Oaklief and Predian (Scout and Friar) TL's are both sound people.

No stupid comments from them, very patient :)

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by sharma
last time i looked our apparent TL was the merc TL, says a lot dont it?

Talk different now you are a mid eh sharma ^^

L

leviathane

!3ullseye is quite a safe TL, feel quite sorry for him due to the amount of angry sorcs there are out there and all the forum posts he has to look at.

S

Solid

Thane TL is a complete clueless knobb.

He got absolutely no fricking idea what Thanes need.

P

- Pathfinder -

We used to have a smite hating TL. Now we don't have a TL at all, and Mythic decides to boost the cleric for the first time ever :p Who needs a TL :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I dont like my TL, tbh I dont even like my class, or my realm or my guild or my server.

I quit this stupid game.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

my tl and our previous one r both ok... mythic ignoring resist, bolt, interrupt, root/snare to list a few tho.

A

amazingsteve

Eldie TL is quite a good guy, knows the class, does some background research and gives useful suggestions to Mythic who doesn´t listen:)

B

Blood

our Hunter TL Baninn has been very good, but lately it seems he have stopped playing, and more like he have given up on Mythic fixing even basic bugs

A

Ardrias_Mid

Runie TL is great. Shame Mythic are daft.

O

old.mattshanes

I do not think my class is gimped,i just think it's something that is like a sleeping giant,it has good things but some things that are unfinished in ways.I just hope they look into mercenary class more along with blademasters,even though they are underplayed i find mine fun but just wish some things would be sorted dw is one,it's not gimped but should have around 10-20% more damage than weapon spec styles.

When people see a blademaster or merc they think oh they are gimped because not many play them which is a shame really because they aren't really people are just listening to other stupid untrue comments from others,they have lighter armour than a pure tank so everyone picks a pure tank not realising that other classes can be good too.

I chose a merc to be different,ok we do not hit a truckload of damage like zerkers but overall we will outhit any alb NON caster class,especially out of endurance,our damage overall is very good.I want them to lower dirt tricks timer and fix dw,the cheap ra's was a nice decision though.

In my experiences in rvr which has been a long time,i would say bm's actually do better than other hib tanks sometimes,so heh it just shows you the player can make the class work well.Anyway fix cd/dw damage styles damage compared to weapon spec and chance to hit higher.

I am having fun with mine so i am not real bothered really but this would be nice.

D

Danya

Minstrel TL is good.
Mentalist TL is kinda ok, though not forgiven for trying to get dots nerfed.

S

shadowhaxxor

No! im not happy with my TL [ shadowblades 1 that is]
SBs should receive 4 points per lvl to spec
Our stun should last 1 minute [ maybe 2 ]
We should have autotrain in stealth axe envenom cs and mmm yes LA too [ yes i know we already have stealth autotrain but isnt enough]
:p j/j
The only TL report i read from our TL was interesting, he said things like :
We need a new special RA [ shadowrun... pff]
We need thrust line spec [ also insta stuna fter evade sounds interesting, our stun in LA is a combo and less chance to stun ]
Givf dex // quick debuff , not fair that thrusters can fuck our weapon skill more than we do on em.
And prolly more but im so dumb to remember atm....

1 thing im not whinning about my class, i like SBs a lot :p
just saying what i remember from the TL report

other thing if my english is not good enough ... mm sry i tried my best

F

Fightersuntzu

The armsmen TL - Schirf - is pretty good. Nothing extraordinary, but good(does nice block/parry analysis, and knows whats wrong with armsmen :p)

The wizard TL, therrik, is insanely helpful though.....i think he camps the VN elementalist forums cause hes always spouting :p

we will outhit any alb NON caster class,

Like hell you will, mattshanes ! my polearmsmen pwns you ! :p

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Solid
Thane TL is a complete clueless knobb.

He got absolutely no fricking idea what Thanes need.
The thane TL rerolled as a bd. How do you think most thanes felt? :p

M

mathal

Originally posted by Genius-Ino
What would a TL be,
said the noob

TL = Team Leader, someone who reports to GOA/Mythic/Whatever the players thoughts and complaints about a certain class. For instance, Oakleif is TL for us scouts, and he writes reports and evaluates the changes that affect the scouts for each patch. He also acts as a living encyclopedia when it comes to scout questions. The TL should, of course, have a very good knowledge about the class which I guess isn't always the case.
At least that's my impression on what a TL is.

T

the_smurflord

Looking at the most recent TL reports from the infiltrator TL, most of the issues raised are issues that apply to all 3 assassin classes (except the Vanish bug). I think the infil, NS and Sb TLs should sit down with Mythic and get these sorted out together.
OVerall, I think his reports are pretty balanced, pointing out the problems we face, things that do dont function as they should without resorting to the "We are nerfed, give us more skills and make us uber!" moans so common in a lot of the TL reports (especially the enchancter one).

A

Azal

Saarg seems pretty level headed, I like the guy

C

Coren

Just look at 1.60 minstrel changes and decide on the abilities of the minstrel TL yourself. :great:

F

Falcon

Except they were completely different to the 1500 range, 750dmg total damage, 10sec recast DDs the Minstrel TL was asking for... It's probably more the fact Sanya plays a Minstrel and it was her time of the month as she decided Mintrels needed love because 30 Mids were able to kill her. Not so useless fact: Sanya's highest ever Hib char is lvl24.

Ranger TL is useless, he's too busy playing other games, but any time there's an uprising to replace him he posts a load of random shite like "I've been busy levelling 6 rangers from 1 to 50" hehe, yeah right. Sadly though, it's enough to quell the dumb population of VN Boards into letting him off for a few more months. As for:

our Hunter TL Baninn has been very good, but lately it seems he have stopped playing, and more like he have given up on Mythic fixing even basic bugs
I wouldn't worry yourself Blood, the only times the Ranger TL HAS done any work it's been for other archer classes so you may as well use our TL instead if you want ;)

I think the best excuse from our Ranger TL was the "But nothing's changed, there's no point me posting a new TL report it'd only be exactly the same!", this was after 1.60 went live, when his last report was 1.53. TBH it seems like he's only holding onto the position for his ego or because it looks good on a CV or some such.

Due to lack of TL reports from our TL I generally read the Scout and hunter reports because thankfully they're both campaigning for generic archer fixes so that's the closest we have to an active TL atm :)

I don't read the Enchanter or Druid TL reports, don't see much point, as I don't play those chars for much more than farming there's little I personally would like to see from them so any changes don't interest me an awful lot. When I have RvR'd with the Enchanter it's been so horribly easy and non-challenging compared to by Ranger it wasn't really worth it, but again, I haven't played that char in RvR an awful lot.

Animist TL report I don't read at the moment, the major problems with the Animist are fixed next patch, however next patch brings in more issues also, so I'll have to see how it goes, if I still enjoy playing that char and want to see things fixed I'll keep a watch on the Animist reports and follow things along.

H

hangianix

Originally posted by - Pathfinder -
We used to have a smite hating TL. Now we don't have a TL at all, and Mythic decides to boost the cleric for the first time ever :p Who needs a TL :p

Atm we have a TL, he made his 1.60 report.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Falcon
Except they were completely different to the 1500 range, 750dmg total damage, 10sec recast DDs the Minstrel TL was asking for... It's probably more the fact Sanya plays a Minstrel and it was her time of the month as she decided Mintrels needed love because 30 Mids were able to kill her. Not so useless fact: Sanya's highest ever Hib char is lvl24.
Hmm, that's not really what was asked for. Mongo asked for improvements, and suggested some:

Shouts
+ Decrease the Power cost of Minstrel shout spells by 50 percent OR increase their damage by 100 percent.
+ Increase the Minstrel shout Stun duration to 9 seconds.
+ Eliminate the Endurance cost of Minstrel shout spells.
+ Move Minstrel shout DDs out of the Body line and into the Spirit line.
+ Consider increasing the range of Minstrel shout spells to the normal 1500 range
We got decreased cost rather than increased damage, the improved stun, reduced endurance, and no range change. And of course they're still body.

There was no request for minstrel DDs to be 10s timer. There wasn't a request for more damage per se, but for better damage : power ratio, which is what we got.
With the ablative chant meaning minstrels can get into the action more I think the range issue isn't so much of a factor; that was largely because mythic were pushing minstrels into a standing at the back waving a drum roll, and a 700 shout is useless when you're doing that.

All in all though, I don't know why I'm bothering, since, Xest you are an anti-minstrel bigot (as your previous posts on VN have shown), so you'll doubtless just spew some gibberish you have no clue about just to be contradictory.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Falcon
Not so useless fact: Sanya's highest ever Hib char is lvl24.

And still hib are the best Realm......

anyway, Sorc TL are ok.
even thou he pissed off to play his Bard until 1.60 came along...

btw wasnt it the RM TL that wanned instant aoe 500% resist debuffs ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom