Do you know what is the plague of albion ?

S

Staan

Me i know :p

hint - they have one pet and it stink the cheese. But to be honest its the same thing for midgard, every good spot is camped by the plague. Impossible to xp there in group at peek hours :( we damned ..! Hey i can't blame 'em farming is good, the game is for everyone, if its camped you go elsewhere, thats good for me. Fair enough :)

But between me and you ... even if you don't agree with me, you must admit that at least one time today u'been tired of seeing the spot you were planning to xp you and your group camped by one of them :p

Why every good xp camp is with undead mobs ? :S

E

Ekydus

I am sick and tired of these damn Necromancer whine threads.

NO.

You wanna know what the plague of Albion is?

It's people like you who moan about Necromancers.

FFS GIVE IT A REST.

S

Staan

you guys are in bad mood tonight ? it was suposed to be humoristic :p oh well chill out :)

E

Ekydus

I know it's meant to be funny but when you see the same crap over and over it just can't be funny...

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Ekydus
I know it's meant to be funny but when you see the same crap over and over it just can't be funny...
agreed...its old...

A

acei

lol i was going hunting today on my chanter on Camlann i was in Alb SI at Caifelle, there was 2 necro's 1 wasn't in shade form and 1 was in shade form hunting, i'd got tired of seeing him pull so much that i ordered pet to attacked ran upto him PBAOE and he was dead.... i then did a mean thing and killed the one that wasn't in shade form :)

Point of the story.... If you don't like necro's then go on Camlann at least there you can force them to move :)

E

Ekydus

Then they'll log their level 50 Stealther and you're in for a world of hurt. People also keep very long grudges on Camlann.

H

hercules-df

hehehe

oh i cant wait for /level 30 on pvp. Im gonna rape so many ppl

C

Coim-

oooooo me too :D when i hit 50 that is :rolleyes: shame they nerfed the sigs :( coulda posted all ma lvl 20 alts on every french/german server possible :p

A

acei

Then they'll log their level 50 Stealther and you're in for a world of hurt. People also keep very long grudges on Camlann.
I expected that too, so i kept hunting, then the necro came back with a mincer friend, the mincer was orange to me.... then i got my BD friend, we wiped out 3 necro's and the mincer all at same time :)

Yes, i intend to keep grudges, we've already started making lists on who to kill for grey ganking us so that when we're 50 we can slaughter them :)

M

moona

I am sick and tired of these damn Necromancer whine threads.

NO.

You wanna know what the plague of Albion is?

It's people like you who moan about Necromancers.

FFS GIVE IT A REST.
lol you have also a necro , then its normal you act like this

H

heath

I also have a necro...i also have a cabby....remember those....the flame victims of pre necros. No matter what class can sit at a spot and farm it well it will be flamed to hell. If i see a spot camped i move on....if someone comes and pulls at the spot i am at i ignore it....they soon go away. BUT...the last thing i do is head straight to BW and whine about it...having a laugh or not...people are behind the chars and those people are getting pissed off. How many pallys do you whine about.....they can farm well with heal/end chant running....none.....sorcerer with a caster pet...farms well...still no whine. Get my point. As Shriek said earlier..the only plague i can see is the one involving the Albs against Albs brigade. For once, why not be happy with the classes we have and the people who play them. Maybe then will we start to gel as a realm and acomplish something to be proud of, cos at the moment i am not proud of a realm that moans about it own chars !!.

)o:

S

Staan

^^

yea that cabby pulling the WHOLE hill of pygmy gobelin in lyonesse piss me off !!!!! :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by moona
lol you have also a necro , then its normal you act like this

'Necros are all stinking, cock-biting, sons of whores' threads are the FOTM...just like the ' Fuck off and Die, Cabalists! Tanglers are for everyone' were the FOTM 6 months ago.

We already KNOW that people have issues with Necros so stop telling us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom