Do you kill greens?

H

Hoopo

I got a level 15 char (I don't have /level 20 command) in camlann
and whenever I try to find something to kill I get a bolt into my ass from a lvld boltmaster. So the question is do YOU kill greens? yes or no? If yes tell why (I don't count "for money").

And by the way usually the killers are french/german people :eek:

B

bob007

Originally posted by Hoopo
I got a level 15 char (I don't have /level 20 command) in camlann
and whenever I try to find something to kill I get a bolt into my ass from a lvld boltmaster.

Don't exp in high poplation areas, Don't bind in high population areas. High population areas = anywere near a main city.

So the question is do YOU kill greens? yes or no? If yes tell why (I don't count "for money").

No for me, I don't PK unless its revenge. I've been PKed a few times gone back and returned the kill. Surprising how many ppl whine about that tbh :)

And by the way usually the killers are french/german people :eek:

I would say 80%+ of PvP active population are french/german, So your chances of being killed by a non french/german are pretty slim, But nice line. Just don't don't put you PvP toon names in sig, They might come looking for you :)

O

old.Dillinja

I always used to kill greens with my 39 shadowblade, I looked at it like the 50s would always kill me because I'm green so why not?

I also liked the PMs though.

sometwat sends 'wtf? why u kill me u are purpl fag'

you send 'you are green.'

/ignore sometwat.

Stupid bastard yanks, not sure if it is the same on Euro PvP though.

B

blem

when walking away from citys i will kill anything yellow or under if the follow me just a bit, but i dont hunt for green/gray.

i have had a gray con caster try and kill me when leaving the city so thats why i kill anything yellow and under if they follow me.

S

Surgeon-Elite

Most of the time i leave them alone cos i know the poor buggers have no chance... I have started to kill green assasins and BD's cos they generally give alot of rp. Them and enemy... which is lenient cos they all kill me when i am grey.

F

freeq

i was looking foward to having a high lvl on pvp, but after last night, when 1 lvl 50 healer, and a yellow con champion, my friar is 29... insisted on killing me (in cornwall) not egsactly the easyest place to get to. i figured whats the point?

people cant seem to comprehend that the more low lvls they gank the less people will play there coz they cant lvl... would prolly be a good server if there wasnt such disregard towards lower lvls.

having said that it is pvp, and you go there to PK folks, seems you have to be outside sidi or in the bowels of spindelhalla to not get ganked while exping...

not everyone is a ganker though, met a nice chanter yesterday who buffed me, but not an hour before that a full group of lvl 40's killed me...that musta been loads of RPs well worth th effort ;)

thank feck for normal servers is all i can say :D

T

the_hermit

Only just started on Camlann... Seems that Green/Grey killing is a very popular sport. I am immune to other players at the moment, but where ever I go, at least one person that is purple to me - mostly the /level people - will run at me with weapons out hoping to kill me... This was happening at level one, and currently happening at level 5...

I just /point /laugh and wander off... Usually they say something, but being an iggerant Brit - I don't have a clue WHAT they are saying at me - usually German or French... Ho hum, life goes on ;)

O

old.Trulla

Green gives ~220 rps so of course I kill green..

Y

yoshimo

I would like not to kill greens but the harsh reality is its them or me, usually a group of greens will try to kill purples if they even think they have a slight chance to win so im always suspicious of greens if i see them alone since they could have a group somewhere so i kill them just to b safe, this is especially true of chanters or BD's so it has to be done tbh if u don't want to be ganked pick a class that is less dependant on pvp for leveling most of the chanters/bds on this server level by pvp a lot

Y

yoshimo

Originally posted by freeq
people cant seem to comprehend that the more low lvls they gank the less people will play there coz they cant lvl... would prolly be a good server if there wasnt such disregard towards lower lvls.

your looking at this the wrong way i for one am happy with the low server size, people on this server aren't looking for zerg -V- zerg they are looking for small encounters where what you do actually matters as opposed to 8 full group zergs wtf pwning a full groups who have no chance no matter what they do, this server is great because there aren't too many playing it and those who do generally get very good at it, am I alone in this?

B

behatch

Re: Re: Do you kill greens?

Originally posted by bob007
Don't exp in high poplation areas, Don't bind in high population areas. High population areas = anywere near a main city.

No for me, I don't PK unless its revenge. I've been PKed a few times gone back and returned the kill. Surprising how many ppl whine about that tbh :)

I would say 80%+ of PvP active population are french/german, So your chances of being killed by a non french/german are pretty slim, But nice line. Just don't don't put you PvP toon names in sig, They might come looking for you :)

I dont get it,why do ppl go onto the pvp servers and exp normally..please excuse my ignorance but its PVP = PLAYER Vs PLAYER,why not just join pryd for normal exping

B

behatch

Originally posted by the_hermit
Only just started on Camlann... Seems that Green/Grey killing is a very popular sport. I am immune to other players at the moment, but where ever I go, at least one person that is purple to me - mostly the /level people - will run at me with weapons out hoping to kill me... This was happening at level one, and currently happening at level 5...

I just /point /laugh and wander off... Usually they say something, but being an iggerant Brit - I don't have a clue WHAT they are saying at me - usually German or French... Ho hum, life goes on ;)

its poeple looking for elite kill spams

B

barevoose

i kill green bds,chanters, necros, reavers and savages coz their overpowered and also any green with knochen infront of their name coz they piss me off (dunno why) thats it i dont greykill unless i get abuse or threats which just annoy me

B

beasty

why not kill greens ?

u have ever been interupted by a green caster, died and lost gold and time ? (or by a grey-con leeching gimp ?)

so stop crying. lvl36 seperates the men from the whiners .-)

every grey which interupts me and i cant fire any arrow will be ganked till the end of time. u always get back what u give to others.

i play on camlann since the first day it opend, i have seen many come and many go. i ve seen gimps, flamers and many of nice players.

normaly i dont kill ppl con green while they xping alone, but if its a bd he gets what he earns.

greetz
beasty

Y

yoshimo

ill kill greens if they are in the main pvp areas...why are they there in the first place? shouldn't they be bound near wherever they are xping?

L

Laston

i do it cause they are easy but mostly only if they are reward (exepct if i hate them) i found it funny when i killed a hunter with my SB she yelled she would get her BD :p it was so hilarus as i was lvl 20 and she had /level gear ofc some org fekker killed me but i managed to kill her first ^:D

O

old.pala hellraiser

givf cash, pl and items on camlann :eek: :flame: :help: :wall:

R

raised

ofc i kill greens

First of all they give Money/rp's and xp
And the second is that they will be my lvl soon enough so i take the chance to slow them down a bit in their lvling
and the third reason i kill greens is that i know they will "zerg" me when they get higher lvls so i take out an early revenge

O

old.pala hellraiser

yup n i kill greys too, what you gunna do about it :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom