Do you have these?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Do you have Yorkshire Puddings in your countries?

if yes...what do you call them?

oh if you dont know what they are, type them into google, we have them with Sunday Roasts but i dont even know if you have them lol

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bahumat said:

oh if you dont know what they are, type them into google, we have them with Sunday Roasts but i dont even know if you have them lol
Yes, we have them. We also call them yorkshire puddings and have 'em with sunday roasts.

Ironically, I live in Yorkshire =p

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:

:fluffles:
yorkshire puddings are the best especially homemade, my mates mum always makes too many so you just go round dip em in the gravy pot and eat as many as you wish, nam nam :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No. Like any other "delight" from your island, we don't have it. Why a cake is called a pudding, confuses me, but you lot eat spotted dick too...

But then again, you don't have half the stuff we got so f*ck all if anyone cares :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, and suspiciously its called "Yorkshire Pudding" too.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
old.Tohtori said:
No. Like any other "delight" from your island, we don't have it. Why a cake is called a pudding, confuses me, but you lot eat spotted dick too...

But then again, you don't have half the stuff we got so f*ck all if anyone cares :D

Never tried any spotted dick

Heard its really creamy when you chomp down on it though...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:

a yorkshire pudding isnt a cake though, and with a roast dinner its quite nice ;)

roastbeef_yorkshires.jpg

its probably one of the few bits of british cuisine i enjoy ;)

(the yorkshire pud is the pastry thing in the bottom left corner of plate

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
That is highly disguisting and made me go off my breakfast tommorow, which I don't have anyways.

A

Aoln

Bastard world needs more time in the mornings for breakfast, although i'd just spend it sleeping anyway :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Bastard world needs more time in the mornings for breakfast, although i'd just spend it sleeping anyway :(
I want my BRUNCH!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yorkie Puds are awesome, you really shouldn't knock them until you have tried them.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it is much better if you make it yourself and cook it around the meat, not those aunt bessy cardboardalikes

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
best is them MASSIVE yorkshires you make and then you put your whole dinner inside them with shit loads of gravy and cauliflour cheese :D with stuffing :D :D omg my mouth is watering :( can't wait to get home and get some decent sunday dinner inside me, instead of fucking super noodles and beans all the time.

bult

Loyal Freddie
Ormorof said:
a yorkshire pudding isnt a cake though, and with a roast dinner its quite nice ;)

<PIC>

That looks gross! "heartattack on a plate"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
its not that bad, its just the gravy that makes it look bad, beef stock and water, thats optional anyway, i never have it myself. its mostly veg, all the yorkshire pudding is, is.

4oz flour
1/2 pint of milk
1 egg
pinch of salt
bit of pepper

serves 4

:)

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
The correct Yorkshire way of eating them is to have the big pudding (as someone mentioned earlier) on your plate, covered with gravy. Only after you have eaten it do you get the full roast and veg.

It's essentially an entree.

And yes I'm from Yorkshire. :clap:

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

roastbeef_yorkshires.jpg

OMFG!!! ice got that plate set at home:eek2:

georgie

FH is my second home
Don't you know any girls? I can't see a Pot Noodle giving the same sort of.. um.. sensations. ;)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww Doc you know i actually did think "bet he's a student" when i read the supernoodle/beans thing.

tbh roast dinners are the and i mean Thee best thing ever, last time i had a hangover when i woke up i got to making this monstar roast (3 types of spud, roast mashed and sweet) cor makes me mouth water at the thought.

seriously though all you kids with no one to take care of you, save up a little and treat yourself to a roast (go to a pub or something) once in a while it does the soul good, and yorkie puds pwn!!!!1111

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Blackjack said:
hehehe Orm :p the greasy table really tops off the experience ;)

thought that was what britain was all about? greasy food and greasier tables? :)

also supernoodles suck, Ubernoodles from Lidl > all :)

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:

roastbeef_yorkshires.jpg

lets play a game..

SPOT THE VEGGIES!

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Hypoxia said:
The correct Yorkshire way of eating them is to have the big pudding (as someone mentioned earlier) on your plate, covered with gravy. Only after you have eaten it do you get the full roast and veg.

It's essentially an entree.

And yes I'm from Yorkshire. :clap:
Your right!!! The only way for my ex-wife was to eat them was like that.
I'd rather have full mashings and get full nutritoius value from the whole meal :)
I'm from Yorks too and proud :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Get a plate sized yorkshire and fill it with the roast :D Once you try it, you'll never go back :)

spanxx

Fledgling Freddie
that roast looks crap. the spuds arent crispy enough, no peas/carrots/cabbage, cant see any stuffing (i know its pork, but i could have stuffing with anything.), the meat looks fatty as hell, and the yorkies havent risen properly.

other then that, YUM!

mind you, i suppose there is never any better then your mums cooking eh?

best thing is when there is too much batter from the yorkies so some is left in the fridge, then at tea time fry it up for pancakes!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ooooh! So those "puddings" are like pancakes essentially...

Your wordings confuse me as i said. Looks/is nothing like pudding, YET it is pudding. Somehow.

Should understand this...i've lost my seel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom