Do you ever think really, really stupid things?

Kryten

Old Cow.
As the title says, just rather randomly. Real stupid things that you know aren't possible, or just wrong.

For instance, this evening at work my right ear pops and gets very, very sore.
Immediately I think "Bugger, picked up an ear infection. Wonder if I've picked it up from someone by hearing them."

Then immediately thinking "WTF?" to myself - a man of my supposed intelligence and I'm thinking things like that? It was only a split second before realising what it was I'd thought. I'm now imagining wearing a Dunce cap.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I think stupid things all the time. Most of the time I manage to stop them exiting my mouth.

Most of the time :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm. Err.

*looks around*

Nope. Never. A-ah.

Yeah, i do, but nothing like that though, more weird stupid.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
I think lots of things, then i saw American Psycho and realised i'm not alone. Admit it, how many people here think outside the box, hope it's not just me :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All the time, then I get paranoid that I have tourettes and that I am actually saying all these weird and bizarre things. It is especially annoying when sitting on a train at rush hour.

My most stupid thought this week, was me assuming I could wake up for work at 5am today, after having done 60 hours over 6 days already. HA.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i was with some friends in Florida years back, and as we pulled in to KFC i asked

'What does KFC stand for?'

followed very quickly by hearing myself say

'I cant believe i just said that'

As you can imagine, i suffered for the rest of the holiday for that one

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I tend to talk to myself alot :( So those silly comments come out.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
I did once drive into a tunnel and wondered why it was darker than usual, then proceeded to lift my sunglasses up :)

Kryten

Old Cow.
Glasses are terrible like that, many a time have I wondered where my sunglasses are, to find them attached to the front of my face.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I spent nearly an hour last week wondering if it would be possible to play trans-galactic 3D bingo, mostly pondering how the 3D bingo would work and only giving a passing thought to the trans-galactic bit (but did envisage a galactic council shouting "Allow, Allow!" when someone scored a fullhouse).

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
The problem I have is saying them then thinking about it afterwards, Last night I was playing the Mario Party with my GF and I read the mini-game as 'lost jews' my eyesight isn't what it used to be and I misread then said it out loud at the same second my brain worked out what it actually said but it was too late, my GF was in fits of laughter and I felt so stupid.

Kryten

Old Cow.
Aye, the vaguerys of speech.
During the picks at work I sometimes have someone pick the item whilst I shout out what I need.
I make the same verbal mistake every time when it comes to picking a batch of Socket Mopheads.

"3 blue muppet sockheads"

Always causes amusement at my expense! :twak:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
"I've had enough of Golfs, I quite fancy a Punto this time."

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. What was I thinking :)

P.S It wasnt that silly Puntos are ace. It just needs a major service, which in Punto speak means the head gasket has gone. 180 quid isn't usually a problem, but when you've just been made redundant.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom