Do you ever leave us alone?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ppl doing ml7/ml10 raid, some are trying to take berks, when all of a sudden hibbies turn up and start hitting hurb :D

After that... It was pretty much hell!

A solo lurikeen even got about 40 albs to Renaris because he was attacking T1 !

Had alot of fun, but pls stay away for a while and givf albs/mids back their keeps in hibbie frontier? :worthy:

/cheers

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Its all planned, we monitor the excal/alb forums to find the best time to piss you off but hey at least you have the option to come defend unlike us hibbies who would rather sleep than get up at 4.00am and do it

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst the run around was annoying, I have to admit it was bloody good rps for a change :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Was a damned good defense by Albs vs two realms, and fun too :)

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Ppl doing ml7/ml10 raid, some are trying to take berks, when all of a sudden hibbies turn up and start hitting hurb :D

After that... It was pretty much hell!

A solo lurikeen even got about 40 albs to Renaris because he was attacking T1 !

Had alot of fun, but pls stay away for a while and givf albs/mids back their keeps in hibbie frontier? :worthy:

/cheers

i hope i was enough rps for you 40 that came. :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Whilst the run around was annoying, I have to admit it was bloody good rps for a change :)

How much did you make on that relic keep oil? :clap:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Javai said:
Was a damned good defense by Albs vs two realms, and fun too :)

yea attacking berk with more then 100 was indeed a nice war, those doors went down in no time :eek7:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
The superior numbers(skill) of albs beat us once again :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
How much did you make on that relic keep oil? :clap:

Under 10k, but not bad seeing as there was 6 in my group :)

Pity some of those in the group werent even at the keep though, they missed out on the points lol :(

Its not often I get kill spam so got to make the most of it :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
The superior numbers(skill) of albs beat us once again :p

lol soooo full of shit - firstly GoL has hurbery so we know exactly how many u had, when ofc u add the fucking lagg factor induced by the 400 shroooms camping main/side gate, the first time you were beaten by approx 40 albs (against the 40+ hibs u had there), second time your 68 hibs were completely rolled by 4fgs (24 players) (2 fgs flanking each side of the keep) - i know this as I was there

so in this case the albs either had less/equal numbers and did actually defend with skill to beat off the hib ZERG - made some nice rps as well.

But all credit to the hibs for the RR attempt, with you attacking hurb and mids on berk our fg was up and down the realm like a yoyo :worthy:

Marc

FH is my second home
haha not started maths at job club yet ging?

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Calaclya said:
lol soooo full of shit - firstly GoL has hurbery so we know exactly how many u had, when ofc u add the fucking lagg factor induced by the 400 shroooms camping main/side gate, the first time you were beaten by approx 40 albs (against the 40+ hibs u had there), second time your 68 hibs were completely rolled by 4fgs (24 players) (2 fgs flanking each side of the keep) - i know this as I was there

so in this case the albs either had less/equal numbers and did actually defend with skill to beat off the hib ZERG - made some nice rps as well.

But all credit to the hibs for the RR attempt, with you attacking hurb and mids on berk our fg was up and down the realm like a yoyo :worthy:

Actually he is right. I loved seeing you albies come in 1/2/3 to side door, and just gaving opurtinity to change target, for more rps. After that, i even thought we would actually take the keep, since many did this. But than, guess what, a gazillion of albs, show up. The conclusion we got to, is that its impossible to do any prime time raids, against you albies. You just double our numbers, even when getting attacked by 2 fronts.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
give alb insta port for nice action, but that wont ever happen, since albs are such roleplayers and are so overprotective about their keeps

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
give alb insta port for nice action, but that wont ever happen, since albs are such roleplayers and are so overprotective about their keeps

give insta port with 3 relics in keeps.. no ty

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Zeratuhl said:
roleplayers cant help taking the relics at 5am

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
must admit you hibgard peeps had us running around loads, with your individual archers attacking keeps to get us there.

whoever attacked berks 3 at about 11pm gmt ......... lucky i didnt find you second time boyo

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

Thats so far from the truth, The first 3-4fg albs that came to hurb got pretty much insta wiped with an exception of the very few that got in. 4 mins later, The big cavalery of albs came, and there couldn't be more less than 8ish fgs.

Having close to what, 100 albs at berk with mids defending it, i pretty much doubt that only that 1/4 of the albs turned up to defend their relic at hurb.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Thats so far from the truth, The first 3-4fg albs that came to hurb got pretty much insta wiped with an exception of the very few that got in. 4 mins later, The big cavalery of albs came, and there couldn't be more less than 8ish fgs.

Having close to what, 100 albs at berk with mids defending it, i pretty much doubt that only that 1/4 of the albs turned up to defend their relic at hurb.

gotta remember, most of us that died released, but those that didn't were relaying info to all defending and those inc........

makes attacking you easier for a smaller number of troops to be more effective :m00:

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:

MUAHAHAHAHHA Funny see a alb, from GoL :m00: ( who need back school learn some numbers :) ) QQing about any zerg and telling ppl anything about skill. nas nas

Ging

Part of the furniture
Akyma said:
QQing about any zerg and telling ppl anything about skill. nas nas

hahha funny a warlock telling anyone about skills!!! hahahahahah

Akyma said:
( who need back school learn some numbers :) )

stop butching my language.

Akyma said:
MUAHAHAHAHHA Funny see a alb, from GoL :m00:

u tell me when in the last YEAR you have seen GoL as a guild or fg zerg? As well as talking out of your ass your opinions are increadably outdated. Play your thane some more imo - might teach you some humility. Just before xmas last year gol was down to 4 active members - we have since been trying our hardest to re-build in the wake of WoW. SO please stfu you shit eating cock master.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:

fga x 8 = 64 (i dont remember seeing that many at hurb) = still less than the 69 hibs that were in the area from guard death spam - and then we rolled u again with even less people - and as far as i saw not one monster in site...

Calo

Part of the furniture
Calaclya said:
fga x 8 = 64 (i dont remember seeing that many at hurb) = still less than the 69 hibs that were in the area from guard death spam - and then we rolled u again with even less people - and as far as i saw not one monster in site...

lol if u can be with almost 60 ppl in hurb and at the same time have more then 100 albs at berk its clear albion is still by far teh most populated realm.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
lol if u can be with almost 60 ppl in hurb and at the same time have more then 100 albs at berk its clear albion is still by far teh most populated realm.

Actually we never had the numbers at Hurb and Berks at the same time - rather it was constant calling where help was needed in bg that meant the numbers were at the point of the biggest threat - which is why we lost (and retook) Berks twice.

Mey

Part of the furniture
To be fair, if i was a roleplayer i would take a relic in the early hours, it makes sense its how they did it back in the old'n days..

Ging

Part of the furniture
Dracus said:
Butchering? <pulls the cleaver outta the letters.>

/Dracus

shh dracus - is still remember beating you with my old pally who was rr3 at AMG odins :) thank god for faithheal! Mind u that was about 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom