Do you believe that "What Goes Around Comes Around" ?

Do you believe that "What Goes Around Comes Around" ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Been listening to a psychic show on the radio. They were talking about karma.
The universe balancing itself out. That kind of thing.

ie. if you do something wrong, then something bad will happen to you
ie. if you do something nice, you'll get something nice back to you

Or is it all a load of crap ?

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
yeh I do, whenever I lie or make something up etc I will also trip slightly, stub my toe, hit something, walk into something and generally hurt myself slightly.

C

Carss

I clicked yes by accident :(

I'd like to belive it and act as if i fuck someone over it will come back to me....... but ive seen too many good things happening to absolute ***** in rl to belive it can be true and there is some all mighty force, because well who decides whats good and bad, its like god, which for me doesnt exist.

Karma in the end comes down to the people who are fucked over, fucking over the person back...... and damn it feels nice to get revenge on ***** :)

Also the fact some child rapist or whatever it was on BBC news won the lottory while in jail (which they tried to stop him receiving the winning from) shows that there is no such thing.

Flintlock

Banned
I believe in that for sure. In fact I am living with the result of my aggressive actions. Was too aggressive when complaining about dogs barking to a neighbor. Far too aggressive and when I eventually calmed down I was riddled with guilt. Spoke to this vindictive neighbor - woman of the house - cos she arrived at my door in a temper after I complained to another friendlier neighbor. The first passed on what I said to the other. After this nasty debate this woman went home and cried for a while apparently. I never swore but told her a few home truths about the way she was keeping her animals. Her aggression made me aggressive too. Trouble is her damn husband has been had up for gbh. When I eventually saw the husband out the back of my house about a month later he threatened me. I can tell if someone means it and this guy is dangerous for sure. Definitely frightened me. If I had been more diplomatic in the way I complained at first this wouldn't have built up to the mess we are all in at the moment. God knows what is going to happen. Am pretty sure it will come to blows if we meet up alone outside. Police and all that shit will be the eventual outcome I think. Aggression breeds aggression.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
NO

if it were true.. Robbie Williams woud have been hung drawn and quartered in a snuff film by now.

and Norman Cook

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I reckon Karma definately exists.

Had so many weird things happen in the past few years since I started taking notice.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
is there like an anti-karma? if you do something bad then something good will happen? that thug that won the lottery for example.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, but not in any magic-like way.

It's just playn psychology. catch more flies with honey than vinegar etc.

Karma exist, but just because if you approach people badly, they will respond badly. If you approach 'em politely, the majority will respond that way.

A smile is extremely contagious.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ive just been talking about what goes around comes around on some rugby forums funnily enough. 2 years ago, a wigan player assaulted 2 St Helens players in the semi final, breaking both their cheekbones. The wigan fans were laughing about it and still do. Until last night when 2 wigan players were knocked unconscious by St Helens players. Now the wigan fans dont like it. As I said to them, what goes around comes around :D

kirennia

Part of the furniture
It's all a bit hit and miss really, probably a lot down to coincedence. Some standard political figures fo example will get away with murder their entire lives and nothing happens but then again, nobody truly knows what'll happen when life ends, they may get commupence(sp?) then

A friend of mine decided to go out spear fishing a week or so back and managed to catch a fish. The spear went up through the bottom of its head, popped its left eye out and went out through the top. It being the first catch of the day, a picture was taken of him with it but as a joke he was placing the eye right next to (but not touching) his tongue. Strange humour but anyway, he got home a few hours later and started sharpening the spear again, lo and behold, shards of metal broke off and went straight in his left eye. Had a patch over it for days and may not get full use back of it.

Strange coincedence but still, I'd never heard of a more fitting time for the 'an eye for an eye' saying ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
earl-thumb.jpg

Anyone? :cheers:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
At the moment gotta say no. Done nothing but nice things, gone outta my way to help people, never even jaywalked for christs imaginary sake. And what did i get in return? Lost the girl, the job, and soon my apartment and had no breaks in the sh*t end of the stick for over two years. So if karma is real, then i'm due for a big ass paycheck :eek:

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment gotta say no. Done nothing but nice things, gone outta my way to help people, never even jaywalked for christs imaginary sake. And what did i get in return? Lost the girl, the job, and soon my apartment and had no breaks in the sh*t end of the stick for over two years. So if karma is real, then i'm due for a big ass paycheck :eek:

I hope you win the lottery mate :)

On topic ... yeah what goes around, comes around. Just ask the whore bitch ex wife of mine :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, but not in any magic-like way.

It's just playn psychology. catch more flies with honey than vinegar etc.

Karma exist, but just because if you approach people badly, they will respond badly. If you approach 'em politely, the majority will respond that way.

A smile is extremely contagious.

Thats not really karma, thats just not being an asshole :)

Shame some people have to believe in karma to be polite :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom