Do we have ETA for 1.62 yet...?

T

tris-

beginning of this month, which could mean late september, early 2004

Patch 1.62

The tests on Gorre are going strong, with the volunteer teams giving tremendous help as usual. Many bugs have already been identified, reported and are being fixed. We are currently testing the French version of the patch. Our current schedule is to release the patch in the beginning of August on the European servers.

N

-Nxs-

You are not in the dark, the last new post said at the begining of August.

Its the 1st today - its also news day - so just sit tight and read the news later, im sure they'll mention it.

K

Kharok Svark

Right, now just to put the plan in place where I and 50 other Zerkers cause a traffic jam in France on Wednesday to stop GOA getting to work to instal the patch ...

Damn, did I say that out loud ...

R

rolgar

You - and the 50 other zerkers - can always pray for a little snowstorm in the states.

This will give GOA the excuse that the mythic devteam could not reach their office to e-mail a very important file needed for the patch.

Eurrr... no.... realy sounds way too silly... noone would believe such nonsens...

B

BrassMonkey

Well the friday news was just posted saying that we'll get 1.62 next week. So probably Wednesday as others have said.

D

Derric

Hope Kemor doesn't blame me if things go wrong this time. :eek:

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Derric
Hope Kemor doesn't blame me if things go wrong this time. :eek:

Blaming you goes without saying Derric.

T

The Real Redi

Originally posted by rolgar
You - and the 50 other zerkers - can always pray for a little snowstorm in the states.

This will give GOA the excuse that the mythic devteam could not reach their office to e-mail a very important file needed for the patch.

Eurrr... no.... realy sounds way too silly... noone would believe such nonsens...

well, lets face it, i'll bet "Our head button pressing guy got mumps, so its been set back by a month" is a viable excuse in their books

(nb. Not to diss anyone with mumps <covers head> )

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Bazrat
Aint that 4? O_O
Technically it's one word broken into four hyphonated sections :p

I thought maybe he was joking or something so decided not to comment and leave him be :)

Users who are viewing this thread