Do we get bugged cloaks or not?

W

Wuren

They exist in 1.54 and was fixed in 1.55 but I hear ppl saying they read GOA private forums where they said it was fixed.

D

doneagle

we get the fix immediately i heard... also with Si the bug money farmable NPC's aren't included ....

so we can forget all those advantages US had

D

doneagle

see this link

Emergency Hot Fix
Poster : Luckton Archanoram 10:54 PM
Alright, so I know there's a few of you people still playin' DAoC through the holidays. Just for ya'll information, there was a small exploit being performed in Hibernia's HyBrasil area, where people could kill the merchant NPCs and have them drop 16.x weapons and coin. Know that although it is not an official statement on the Herald, but an emergency live fix went in sometime this afternoon/evening to prevent this from happening again. So for all you Hibs tryin' to get a few platinum for the holidays, fun's over people. Move along ;-)

D

Danya

We definitely get the fix immediately, no cloaks for us.

U

Urme the Legend

damn :(
No need too make 100 MP cloaks then

W

-Wedge-

Someone check some french board to see if this is true?

Would totally screw up my SC template :(

K

Keri

Originally posted by -Wedge-

Kinda sick to be basing a template on a bug.

:twak: :mgwhore2: :bore: :doh:

W

-Wedge-

Its a template I stole from Thedrik (the Wizards Team Lead)...

Its just so damn nice ;)

T

Tyka

Who cares for crafted cloaks when you can get the best one in summoners hall, if u know the trick it can be done with 1fg :)

W

Wuren

Someone said it only drops for midgard, havent botherd to look in to this but someone might know if it drops for hib?

T

Tyka

it does, for sure. like every other uber mob though, most of his drops are good for tanks etc, nothing useful for mages except for the cloak.

O

old.Glendower

just goddamn great

How cool they fix a bug that helps the players a patch or two early, but we get all the screw-you-in-the-butt bugs every time.

Well, given that GOA is pretty stupid and incompetent anyway...we will just have to wait for the patch to go live and see.

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Wedge-

It's true, someone playing Lothian confirmed it.

M

mele-nko

lame...they give us the crap of waiting and then taking out the good things ^^ I WANT A CHEAT CLOAK TOOO

B

Belomar

Re: just goddamn great

Originally posted by old.Glendower
How cool they fix a bug that helps the players a patch or two early, but we get all the screw-you-in-the-butt bugs every time.
On the other hand, there are many advantages to getting the patch afterwards, since we can make use of the US players' experiences to guide our own (SC templates, RA selections, etc(. Try looking at it from both sides.
Well, given that GOA is pretty stupid and incompetent anyway...we will just have to wait for the patch to go live and see.
I really don't see where you people get this from, but it's just so damn convenient to slag off the server provider, isn't it? After initial problems (many months ago), GOA are now doing a good job.

O

old.LandShark

Not quite sure what GOA have actually done, but imho we're actually getting 1.55 with bits switched off. There are lots of 'bugs' in this 1.54 which are in fact 1.55 features, which is why I'm suspicious :p
Not that i care really.

A

Archeon

OMG GOA HAVN'T LEFT IN THE MP CLOAK BUG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

....you know, somthing about that just doesn't sound quite right :)

O

old.LandShark

No, more like OMG MYTHIC HAVEN'T FUCKING SPENT THE AFTERNOON'S WORK IT WOULD TAKE TO PUT JEWELCRAFT IN!!!
Put the fucking lvl50 bracer, cloak, jewel, neckie and rings in leatherworking, tailoring, spellcrafting, fletching and metalwork, and have done with it

O

old.Glendower

GOA sucks

Well, Belomar...

I personally "get" my opinion of GOA as a pack of incompetent slackers from watching them work over this game for a year, and comparing them to companies I deal with here in the States.

Another good example of idocy is the lame "events" they run. Last one screwed up the Spraggon den, a major XP/drop spot for mid-levels, and then more recently we are blesses with this invasion crap.

No loot, no XP, no drops...just endless deathloops for newbs and folks trying to use the towns ffs.

If you want to kiss ass, be sure to send em an email...they will like that. Just be sure to have it in french so they can read it.

Users who are viewing this thread