Do us a favour Hibernia...

G

granny

... can all you lot who are high enough level nip out and retake Cruachon please, we wanted to buy some catapult ammo there tonight :)

O

old.Jierdan

hmmm, i think i'll just happen to be there testing my brand new catapult ;)

G

granny

Our prayers were answered!

Good work to whoever retook Cruachon lastnight :)

A

Aeiedil

it was brannors ninja monkeys, i saw a few of them running to the fort, prodding the lord to death, and then raising the hibernian flag

all i can say is im glad they are on our side :)

R

Riddler

Originally posted by Ibaun
noo we lost it - to mid that is - :D

lol it was a tiny little decoy attempt to keep you albs in emain ;)

seemed to work out well but of course, midgard organisation sucks so we lost half our 200+ ppl army i hadrians cause most of us were fed up with the organisation ...tssss ...maybe i should just move to hibbie land again ;) ...i regret i moved from hib/excal to mid/excal in the first place :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Not sure about how well it worked Riddler, we had about 50 people up in excalibur when your army was wandering about HW, plus scouts out in HW itself... I didn't even notice we'd lost DC till I saw the hib's recapture it. :)

H

Herbal Remedy

We knew you where there before ud even taken the first keep trut me u tried anything on excal wed have the hounds of war nipping at your butt in no time :D

R

Riddler

oh well...there u see how well organised we are :rolleyes:

taking a brake from midgard now to get my prydwen Hero up in lvls ...they seriously need some help over at prydwen :clap: (and i want THE MOOSE :p )

O

old.Tzeentch

you can buy catapult ammo from the medallion merchant in a portal keep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom