Do they plan to solve that *account already logged in* crap today ?

S

Staan

Or i have to go out for a sun bath ? You know what normal people do ...

S

Staan

Well i can clearly see people outside, through my windows ... i'll ask them if they wana group to xp some then go rvr and kill some middies.

M

mib666

Originally posted by nope
Well i can clearly see people outside, through my windows ... i'll ask them if they wana group to xp some then go rvr and kill some middies.

:ROFLMAO:

D

dreads

hmm 10.52 still no server loggin

Hmm i am impressed with thier inability to manage their own equipment.

E

Ekydus

It's raining and cold here. That's summer in the UK BTW.

V

vargen

Originally posted by adari
outside? where is that??
omg :p Have u never seen a screenshot of the .. real world thingy?..

F

FoXeH

Originally posted by Ekydus

yeah :(
i have a 45 minute walk to college and when i got there was totaly drenched

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Ekydus

Pfft :p, it's been boiling for days...was at a live role-play event and have my chainmail's pattern sunburnt into my shoulders and neck.

Ouch, BTW.

S

Staan

Its about 36° celcius here. I wish i had a my own swimming pool, so i could train my self in lazying all day while waiting for the server to be up again.

T

The Kingpin

Live role-play?

Is that where you dress up, pretend to be someone, and pretend to hit each other with sticks while shouting alot of "thy" and "thou's" at each other?

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Live role-play?

Is that where you dress up, pretend to be someone, and pretend to hit each other with sticks while shouting alot of "thy" and "thou's" at each other?

Not quite...real armour, roll a character, talk however you want, and use carbon-fibre-with-a-bit-of-foam weapons.
It's a contact sport, all right - you don't 'pretend' to hit each other...put it this way, we had 3 dislocations, 4 concussions and a severe concussion at this one.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by nope
yea and ppl screaming thunderbolt ?

Lol, there's a really funny MPEG aroud of some lame US LRP system where this numptie's yelling "lightning bolt" all the time...

L

lenilas

Lol

i used to goto a LARPG thing in chiselhurst caves called Labrynth, many years ago when i was a bit younger :p

Was a good laff, running around in full chain armor with some latex / foam weapons twatting the hell outta peeps :)

Seen a few people get ktfo tho, running into cave walls etc, many stitches and claret all over lol....

S

svartmetall

Yeah, it's a lot of fun...I play a Dwarf, I wear 5 stone of chainmail and have a 5-foot great-axe. The Gathering is the biggest LRP event of the year, it's on the August Bank Holiday...expecting about 4,000 players. Imagine doing a keep-take/zerg for real - that's EXACTLY what big LRP moshes are like, hell of a rush.

S

Staan

i would have enjoyed to be in Gladiator or Braveheart battle scenes :) now that must be fun.

S

szerena

Since when has the server been down? *at work now*

T

The Kingpin

They would not let me in a LRP event, as i would just throw my sponge weapon away, and pick up a stick, if i could not find i stick, i would use my bare hands.

O

Olvotoil

this is fair annoying.. i wanna get my char level'ed :/

S

svartmetall

Yeah this is beyond a fucking joke now. Is anyone at GOA doing anything or are they on a tea break? WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GAME I'M PAYING TO PLAY?!?!?

G

galdora

Originally posted by adari
outside? where is that??

Jeez, dont people understand?

The server is down, we cant log in. How can we possibly go outside!! :wall:

hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread