Do supp. runemasters get rvr groups

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Don´t count on getting much rvr groups before toa with a supprunemaster, you´re not wanted much in melee groups. Pbaoe groups used to like sup rms at least but there´s so few of them nowdays.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm well 4 rvr guilds refused a rr5 50 supp runie so no they not wanted :)

melee grps are wots wanted now :(

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
My RM been craft-bot for 9months now. And hes RR6L7... :(

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
sweetleaf said:
Simple question, would like to know please ;)

Unfortunately the most common group setup on mid doesn't include runemasters ... Actually it doesn't include casters at all.

It's a shame, but hey, I can't say I blame anyone but Mythic for making the caster conditions in this game so poor; screwed up interrupt system, lame resists, stupid RA's, and the fact that casters drop in half a second against tank groups. So all in all there's little reason to do a caster.

However! If you manage to get the right setup I suppose you can do rather good. I've seen Zarff's group kill rather effeciently, let alone fast. :)

And I'm kind of hoping that after the resist fixes, BAoD nerf, RA review and hopefully a new interrupt system, that caster groups will again become viable. The tools in a mid caster groups are awesome if you can utilize them and you would be able to make a really strong group.

Let's get done with this Dark Age of Tank-a-lot and see some caster love!

Ardrias

Fledgling Freddie
There will be so many other new, and hopefully better games out before Mythic changes the way casters are now. They probably earn more from a game in favor of tanks and stealthers with bots, than they would if the game was actually fun and balanced.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really think that casters get a fair shot at the moment. I mean most opted groups are made up from 2 healers (3 sometimes), 1 Shaman, 1 Skald, 3 tanks (with Det). Last slot taken by Tank,Healer and if the group is feeling generous a PBT Runie (& Speed) or BD for Absorb buff and interrupt duties.

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
what is the world comming too >sight>, might aswell delete my runie :eek2:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Yepp, supprunies are only wanted in pve if the group knows what they can do, but few do. It is a shame as the spec has so many fun tools to play with. :(

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
If your runie is of a high enough rank, you can respec to MW3 (40 RA's) and MCL II (9 RA's), RP is you have enough points.

You can turn it into a PVE Uber mob slayer :) Could be very useful for getting artifacts and ML's.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>If your runie is of a high enough rank, you can respec to MW3 (40 RA's) and MCL II (9 RA's), RP is you have enough points.

A moment 22 situation in other words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom