Do people still roleplay?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I have absolutely nothing to do and I'm bored as hell, I personally like to go roleplaying in RvR or where ever I can find some ppl :D

I've been to Odin's a few times playing a drunken wizard /staggering about and /drínking alot!

I logged in tonight and found Judas the Cleric at the East Gate of Camelot and we decided to go for a drink at the inn in Cotswold! A drink became two and within minutes we were in a bar-fight with some punk called Daniel Edwards! After /slapping him about a bit, we started fighting eachother(and I lost)! After that we kept on drinking heavily, but sadly he had to go because the King of Albion had send him out to do an important quest! So we split up..

I decided to keep drinking, but not at the inn.. No no.. In the frontiers of course! I heard people were fighting eachother instead of having a laugh! So I decided to go get drunk with the hibbies!

When I finally arrived at the Keep Benowyc I spotted the Hibernians right away having a huge rave on the bridge! I decided to join them, even tho no albs were invited clearly! All the albs were just standing outside looking at em having all the fun! I managed to get on the bridge, but was way too drunk to on going at the same paste so my night ended on Occasus' bridge blacked out! :(

Notice the mug in my right hand! ;P

Then I finished off the day by nursing my hangovers looking at this beautiful sunset ;P

So.. Less rp farming and more roleplay imo! ;D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haha, the grp I was in charged the keep and found you there, stunned by your shabby appearance we actually couldn't get ourselves to kill you so we just left you with a giggle :D

CorNokZ

Coldbeard said:
Haha, the grp I was in charged the keep and found you there, stunned by your shabby appearance we actually couldn't get ourselves to kill you so we just left you with a giggle :D
Thx :D

That was quite fun.. Somebody slammed me by reflexes I guess and then everybody seemed to stop and think wtf? :p

CorNokZ

- English - said:
lol... stuff like this is funny on vids :)

I know, but I don't have fraps on my current computer and I am too lazy to go dl it :p

CorNokZ

Vladamir said:
I put on my robe and wizard hat, oooo yeah :cool:
and run around irl on the streets casting spells, right Vlad? ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
CorNokZ said:
and run around irl on the streets casting spells, right Vlad? ;)

Almost, but i wear a flashers coat when i do that, though passers-by are free to give my wiz-stick a rub :D

CorNokZ

Korax said:
I've pretty much given up RP in mmo's.
Which really is such a shame :( Today's mmo's are all about bein the best and being elite..

More roleplaying tbh

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
haha aye way to little roleplaying these days.
lucky for me i just joined a roleplay guild.
asha one of the guild leaders has promised me we are all going to roleplay two days every week. mostly in the frontiers if i understood things right.

lets see how it goes =D

btw thanks CorNokZ for some fun last night. to bad i dident make it tonight :D

Ahlgard

Loyal Freddie
We need more roleplayers! I love them. I think they add to the mood and atmosphere of the game. I roleplay to the point that i give my characters names that reflect the world they live in and their characteristics. Sadly, The Daoc community isnt the most RP-friendly.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Almost, but i wear a flashers coat when i do that, though passers-by are free to give my wiz-stick a rub :D

If they can find it without binoculars that is.

On-topic: I'm a roleplayer and proud of it. But in daoc there isn't much to roleplay with anymore ... my characters still all have backgrounds and personalities though.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see there are people and guilds in the other realms still roleplaying, thought it was just the Artisans and Order of Knights Templer left.
Still having a lot of fun roleplaying and writing stories.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
I do when there is time, usually it just results in some emotes and some random comment ('cause its fun to see the reactions of the befuddled ;) ).

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:
I do when there is time, usually it just results in some emotes and some random comment ('cause its fun to see the reactions of the befuddled ;) ).

And of course there was all that hot Norsebabe on kobbie action between Pirkel and Ljuva...

Or was I not supposed to mention that?

Doh why does someone always have to mention c6 when people are discussing roleplaying :( .. bad Pirkel BAAAD PIRKEL

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
asha one of the guild leaders has promised me we are all going to roleplay two days every week.

I haven't logged in since either, that is polly using asha as a roleplay bot:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom