Do NEVER trust Rhinoe, Southend - he cheated very much people and stole about 300p

Status
Not open for further replies.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
the only person who has my logins is from milton keynes

Bahumat

FH is my second home
its more "share your details with no one, if you have to then atleast pick someone you can trust"

enkor i have your details but i dont wanna play Skold or ppl will start saying "omg skold is so uber today, must be in the zone"

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Skold and ubbah dont come in same sentence,

its more like
Skold and Guild Hopper

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Only Darkhealz and Kuhan had Yvbane's password though.. Not 10 ppl :p

And yes it was 130p.. And he did RightNow it.. But they wouldnt do anything about it.. Anyone who wants to give Bahumat's brother flowers.. Stop being gay..

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Spis said:
Only Darkhealz and Kuhan had Yvbane's password though.. Not 10 ppl :p

And yes it was 130p.. And he did RightNow it.. But they wouldnt do anything about it.. Anyone who wants to give Bahumat's brother flowers.. Stop being gay..

if right nowed you would get told who the money etc was traded with, and he would of seen it wasnt any of darkhealz's chars

we know it wasnt him, and we have our theory that it was diseasedu/dischamp, which wouldnt surprise me.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
tbh who's that stupid, u would trade with a random 20 for the reasons above and then split up ^

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
tbh who's that stupid, u would trade with a random 20 for the reasons above and then split up ^

we're talking about dischamp remember...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Fuddle said:
Skold and ubbah dont come in same sentence,

its more like
Skold and Guild Hopper

still waiting for the explanation of this :D

Miroer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I heard about Rhinoe and I can just agree .. not very nice :twak: !

RuinHisRep

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I did never say that Bahumat has something to do with Rhinoe - just told you the facts, didn't say that Bahumat is a robber, too.
And I didn't give him my account password, just asked in /broad chat for two encounters, he sent me, told me that he will do both for me. Gave him the gold, waited 30 minutes there, finally he came - and killed me. That was already my second try to get the encounter with him, thought I could trust him that time (a RL friend of him told me that Rhinoe said to him, I can trust him). The first time he recieved 10pp and Cloudsong book, after that he logged and and didn't come back until the RL friend told him to give me the money back.
And yes, I dont care if an odins member is robbed - it is just a fact, so I told it to you. And I dont care if you wont agree me, didn't want to get your sympathy, just wanted to tell you the facts so he can't cheat you - you should rather thank me than treating me.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
RuinHisRep said:
Hello,

I did never say that Bahumat has something to do with Rhinoe - just told you the facts, didn't say that Bahumat is a robber, too.
And I didn't give him my account password, just asked in /broad chat for two encounters, he sent me, told me that he will do both for me. Gave him the gold, waited 30 minutes there, finally he came - and killed me. That was already my second try to get the encounter with him, thought I could trust him that time (a RL friend of him told me that Rhinoe said to him, I can trust him). The first time he recieved 10pp and Cloudsong book, after that he logged and and didn't come back until the RL friend told him to give me the money back.
And yes, I dont care if an odins member is robbed - it is just a fact, so I told it to you. And I dont care if you wont agree me, didn't want to get your sympathy, just wanted to tell you the facts so he can't cheat you - you should rather thank me than treating me.

Did not understand a single word of that. I'd suggest english lessons.

RuinHisRep

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Did not understand a single word of that. I'd suggest english lessons.

Do you really think I care ?
I told you that my english isn't very good, so accept it or stop whining.

I really wanna read some german sentences of you. So stop acting the fool.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
RuinHisRep said:
Hello,

Stuff like this happens all the time when scammers make money and items etc etc. imo u should not pay for things up front and also u should not be so silly that u do not report it straight away to goa so they can do something about it rather than coming on here about 6 months later and try to make a big deal about it

Your lose tbh

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
RuinHisRep said:
Do you really think I care ?
I told you that my english isn't very good, so accept it or stop whining.

English and gammer ^^

RuinHisRep

Fledgling Freddie
danmrman said:
Stuff like this happens all the time when scammers make money and items etc etc. imo u should not pay for things up front and also u should not be so silly that u do not report it straight away to goa so they can do something about it rather than coming on here about 6 months later and try to make a big deal about it

Your lose tbh

It happened yesterday. And I'm sure GOA won't care, "You accepted the trade", that's all what they would say.

It's really funny if you read a thread someone wrote who can't speak perfectly great english, there are still some guys who are talking about that fact, it's not interesting tbh.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
192+20+10=300
go back to the drawing board, type in understandable english and rethink the math in your thread title.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Had enough of this.

RuinHisRep - piss off back to your main user id... youve said your bit, now shut up.

Everyone else - get over it.

Sort it out ingame or via RN, not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom