Help Do i or don't i?! (two questions)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Went out with the old college friends tonight, partied on down till I wasn't allowed back in the bar (the one all my mates were in, and my 3/4 of jug), met the ex-girlfriend that i broke up with because of distance/uni, shes off to leeds next year (spet/oct) for uni the question do i get back with her or just leave the encounter as err.. an encounter?

I thought we had good chemistry together and it was obvious that something more was at fooot tonightm would i sound weird asking her out again?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
if you want to i guess..? do you want to?
does it matter if it would sound weird? shes off anyway.

anyway, i thought you fucked her - apparently you didnt :p

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you do or dont is already decided. now its jsut a case a of waiting untill that particular point in time plays out so you can see what happens.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
if you do or dont is already decided. now its jsut a case a of waiting untill that particular point in time plays out so you can see what happens.

Let's not take it to that discussion topic :p

I say do it if you want her. Simple.

If she says "no!", then it's a no, ok, live along!
If she says yes, then, get it on!

These are not decisions that are "hard" people :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
met the ex-girlfriend that i broke up with because of distance/uni, shes off to leeds next year (spet/oct) for uni the question do i get back with her or just leave the encounter as err.. an encounter?

i cant see anything wierd about it. its not like you broke up in a murderous rage or anything.

but try to find out if she's already occupied or not tho. if she is, walk away.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Slip a cheeky finger up her bum next time you see her and wait for her reaction. Her reaction will be your guide to the next logical step.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Can a Mod delete this thread?

Was very very drunk..

*contiunes downing pints of water but no more than 4!*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can a Mod delete this thread?

Was very very drunk..

*contiunes downing pints of water but no more than 4!*

Oh don't be like that, it's already out there, might aswell get answers and have fun with it :clap:

Mey

Part of the furniture
It is kind of shameful! It seemed like a great idea last night but now through the hazy hung over mind it so wasn't. It makes me feel slightly embarrassed actually.

For the record, the bouncers probably were right to call me on being "too drunk" and not let me back in, I feel now as if I drank far to much and I won't be going back with El-ex, we split for a reason.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
good typing and grammer for drunk posting.

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom