ho ho ho, i got added on by both exc/pry groups! the horror! :(

Chronictank

FH is my second home
stolen from another post
babyangrywithtext.jpg

caling

Loyal Freddie
Just a side note to Forf note.

Nice to see Banshee's taking note of not coning through walls!!!!!!!

Cheers

Caling

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
... always chain kill soloers at late night, interfer with duels and so on? Do you QQ when your precious FG vs FG fights get ruined by someone wiping you within seconds?

You guys seem to need the RPs. It's a bit sad when each of the 2 FGs of Hibs SoS at 03:30 AM CET near Beno 2 tower twice vs a few soloers.

Yes all Excal groups do this, its a secret agreement, and if we se Pryd groups doing it, we will get them perma banned. Only excal are allowed.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
so useless to qq when theres 700+ ppl rvr'ing.... lets just hope it turns for the better. i dislike zerging myself, but after not reaching much further than hmg without getting zerged the first 5-6 runs i kinda stoped careing about it....

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
both servers rvr disc. has been full of add wajn since as long anyone can remeber, but now u jump to blaming it on the other server. Only thing excal has that i havnt seen on pryd is a clueless high-rr albzerg. BUt when it comes to adding its the same :p

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
Heh i stealthed to alb bridge and must have seen 4-6fg's. at first i thought it was just a gathering of guilds saying hello to each other until some mid group got too close and they steamed over them.

never seen so many people together not on a relic raid :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
met you 3 times
all 3 times you were chasing our support when we were fighting another fg
do as i say, not as i do etc..

Sorry what? You must be mixing this up. I was with my Arms there and only engaged FGs after they mezzed me and broke it with buff strips.

I don't mind dieing as a solo'er in a RvR zone, but from 03-05 AM to some FGs, that's just a new quality.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Calaclya said:
To combat the cluless high-rr midzerg :)
Hibs are the smart ones! :(

Maybe if I had chosen hib from the start I would have become bright?:eek6:

Nah, what are the odds?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
to the poster why not try soloing with a stealther rather than a merc or sorc...

if u want retard mode solo then u get the joy of getting chain ganked. (right or wrong its gonna happen)

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Man, how many of these kinda threads do people need? Its an RvR kinda game, you know, we're supposed to be at war. And you cry because you got added/rolled by a FG? Fook me man. Take the good with the bad and try to enjoy the game you're paying for.

And I mostly solo by the way, before you start.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I like to roll over soloers with my fg.

Manisch Depressiv said:
... always chain kill soloers at late night, interfer with duels and so on? Do you QQ when your precious FG vs FG fights get ruined by someone wiping you within seconds?

You guys seem to need the RPs. It's a bit sad when each of the 2 FGs of Hibs SoS at 03:30 AM CET near Beno 2 tower twice vs a few soloers.

Sorry to break it to u but everyone does it, mids do it , albs do it and hibs do it... sucks ass, it is retarted ineed and shitty mannor.
Id be fun to see wtf they do when ppl get tired of this and make 2-3 fg stealthers camp the choke points and ADD on the 2 fg fighting - might make them realize its not that fun to getting added on :)

athom said:
so useless to qq when theres 700+ ppl rvr'ing.... lets just hope it turns for the better. i dislike zerging myself, but after not reaching much further than hmg without getting zerged the first 5-6 runs i kinda stoped careing about it....

This is the kind of attitude that will make ppl do stealthguilds with 100 members again, just like on prydwen, and u can ask the 8 mans there how fun that was :p

Manisch Depressiv said:

Actually, u shouldnt even talk in the terms "realms" not everyone does it. It is certain guilds and ppl that constantly pull this shit,
name and shame imo ;) !

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Akyma said:
hib prid FGs look like some exc hibs who run in 2 - 3 FG ( all know who ;p ), "one here, kill kill kill rps rps rps...:m00: "
few times happen to me yesterday, i see mid FG pass me, few sec late a hib FG appear in distance, i try move away to avoid battle, and they focus more in kill the soloer who try move away to dont add that in play with the FG. Or u try pass a bridge where 2 FG figth and they leave his battle to run behind u Oo (nice see the emote spam after a FG kill u, like they just capture a relic)

I guess that's cause you're a Warlock....

Liloe TS: please leave that soloer alone, c'mon

Liloe TS: ohhhhh a Warlock keeel keeeeeeeeeel

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Certain classes have always been KoS whether its right or not. Is amusing watching a fg pop every SL they have up to try and find one soloer who hasnt even got in clip range of brynja bridge yet <ponder>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom