Do Excal FGs...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
... always chain kill soloers at late night, interfer with duels and so on? Do you QQ when your precious FG vs FG fights get ruined by someone wiping you within seconds?

You guys seem to need the RPs. It's a bit sad when each of the 2 FGs of Hibs SoS at 03:30 AM CET near Beno 2 tower twice vs a few soloers.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
... always chain kill soloers at late night, interfer with duels and so on? Do you QQ when your precious FG vs FG fights get ruined by someone wiping you within seconds?

You guys seem to need the RPs. It's a bit sad when each of the 2 FGs of Hibs SoS at 03:30 AM CET near Beno 2 tower twice vs a few soloers.

Just had the same with prydwenites. Seems hibs aren't as underpopulated as some expected :p

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Prydwenites has zerged all day... excallers as well...
Was taking Unclaimed tower earlier..
Xyaiht (wizz), Jocelynn (cleric), Pinata (sorc), Calin(sorc), Miva(my sorc)..
Got zerged by 4 fg hibs at a unclaimed tower... same times as they where sieging hlidskialf, and albs where trying to siege Crim...

But kinda what i personally expectet from 1st day and the comming weeks in cluster mode.

btw manisch i never wrote that wich is in your quote :>

Brite

Banned
manisch complaining about adding lolololol

but ye, add ftw even with some high rr fgs, but then again even the clueless zerglings on excal seem high rr.....

Forf

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
manisch complaining about adding lolololol

but ye, add ftw even with some high rr fgs, but then again even the clueless zerglings on excal seem high rr.....

And that has anything to do with manisch post? :eek:

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
That was our fg zerging you at beno and I didn't like it much since I don't like it happening to myself, but what can you do, the others thought it was ok. And it was like the only action to be had unfortunately.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Got some okay solo fights at 05:00 am, guess it's staying up long, getting up early.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Do more excal vs pryd posts please

yes, lets get hostility up.........

but strange thing is that i made more rp solo than i did before cluster (and i allways solo).

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I have to admit that whine this morning has taken up a new flavour :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
people dueling in frontiers should be killed on sight!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i was quite surprised yesterday, thought it would be insane zergy and laggy shit, but enjoyed fighting pryd groups a lot. i guess there was many groups out from each realm and most added, just that most of the addgrps could be killed if played well

nice to meet (semi-random) mael, pe, and all the other pryd guilds i dont know the names of :)

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i was quite surprised yesterday, thought it would be insane zergy and laggy shit, but enjoyed fighting pryd groups a lot. i guess there was many groups out from each realm and most added, just that most of the addgrps could be killed if played well

nice to meet (semi-random) mael, pe, and all the other pryd guilds i dont know the names of :)

Same feelings, should get vacation from work for hc daoc´ing again :cheers:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
brite you are so fucking l33t man, these posts omg! :[

can i touch you or your dread commander or both????

you should write a book, something like "Rank10 bonedancer: the way of the leet".

Start with being a jerk in OF: odins gate :-P

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Osri said:
Same feelings, should get vacation from work for hc daoc´ing again :cheers:

hehe yeah indeed-

had so much stress from uni I almost broke down, but its all over now :) celebrating with cluster + movie release is just <3 :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty good getting the first "Excal guilds suck!" thread less than 24 hours into clustering. :worthy:

Dorimor1

Banned
Bracken said:
Pretty good getting the first "Excal guilds suck!" thread less than 24 hours into clustering. :worthy:

Don't get too upset about it, Manisch just whines about everything.

Marc

FH is my second home
Dorin said:
brite you are so fucking l33t man, these posts omg! :[

can i touch you or your dread commander or both????

you should write a book, something like "Rank10 bonedancer: the way of the leet".

Start with being a jerk in OF: odins gate :-P

haha

chapter 2: how to bind insta lifetap to every key on keyboard.

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
It's like a night down town, eyeing eachother up then /duel challenge. All these ego's clashing :< Such hate, only leads to the dark side.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
hib prid FGs look like some exc hibs who run in 2 - 3 FG ( all know who ;p ), "one here, kill kill kill rps rps rps...:m00: "
few times happen to me yesterday, i see mid FG pass me, few sec late a hib FG appear in distance, i try move away to avoid battle, and they focus more in kill the soloer who try move away to dont add that in play with the FG. Or u try pass a bridge where 2 FG figth and they leave his battle to run behind u Oo (nice see the emote spam after a FG kill u, like they just capture a relic)

Funny see how they die few times cause of that. Well, i know ppl dont like WLs, all say is OP class, no skill class, bla bla bla, why the fuck u attack a class who can isnta kill u if they dont attack u?
but lest see how many whines appear here when my patience turn off ;)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
Got some okay solo fights at 05:00 am, guess it's staying up long, getting up early.
met you 3 times
all 3 times you were chasing our support when we were fighting another fg
do as i say, not as i do etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom