Do any stealthers solo any more ?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
50/50 Solo/Duo (WTG Cloudz on getting IP finally!) with a Merc. I try grouping up occasionally but i seem to have a genius for finding the one group whose members have never heard of /stick and seem to think tactics involve lulling hibs/mids into a false sense of security by repeated dying :/ Btw Luon apologies for the adds last time we fought :( You'da kicked my ass anyhow 'cause i didnt have IP up :/

A

Aoln

Araudry said:
with infil i dont leave apk untill the group is full..
I dont want to get pwnd by a solo stealthers..
sometime i even need more than a fg cause a fg isnt enought and its not easy to form 2 fg stealthers :(
:fluffle:

Dracon

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to solo alot of the time. Can be very frustrating if ya run into the overpowered DUO which is mincer and inf :sex: , when this happens i go elsewhere to hunt or dou/trio meself.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I have only been in a duo 2 times....
I like to solo with my sb even though she gets owned most of the times ;)

BunzofSteel

Fledgling Freddie
Solo infi !!

Devasation my infi usually to be found in Emain <Odins on occasion> and 99% of the time solo ...... pwned most of time but what the hell its a game ...
and still manage to get the odd kill and have fun .. even if just being rude to the ugly mids n hibs :cheers:

Imashrimp

Fledgling Freddie
Me...

I try to solo in emain, 1st challange is getting through amg but once that is over with I tend to try and camp around in Crauchon Gorge. Even if I dont get any rp's from people as they just come out from dc least I get decent solo fights, had some very nice ones with Balthasar there I must say :)

Imashrimp

Azraeth

Fledgling Freddie
i like hunting around solo with my merc,that way i find many stealthers soloing actually and some other times getting pwned buy a small grp of stealthers...... i dont mind cause its fun anyway!

whatever suits u best imo :D

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Soha said:
Im normaly running around solo but everyone :touch: me =)

And Trollum dye your sheild green and /y im a bush im a bush
:fluffle:
Don't you think I've tryed that? :< And you don't solo! :kissit:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dracon said:
I tend to solo alot of the time. Can be very frustrating if ya run into the overpowered DUO which is mincer and inf :sex: , when this happens i go elsewhere to hunt or dou/trio meself.

Cloudz is a merc you ninny :p Rarely group with infils - dunno why just seems to work out that way! Btw to the dancing troll duo in odins yesterday - didnt log your names sorry but OMFG you cracked me up :) Yes...Naked /macro dancing trolls at the amg :worthy:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Like someone said, everyone is soloing, at the same mg.

Been running with rm solo alot, those who been solo always been non stealthers.

Guess the Rambo-style still is the way to go for ze prydwen stealthers.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Normally only run to emain when im trying to get back to the tavern.
Basically a suicide run as there is me sneaking about unbuffed trying to get past the milegate.
Will generally try my luck on most targets (get home faster) and sometimes even win a couple.
Then i begin my campaine against buffbots and generally harrassing the invaders until im cut down by some sneaky assassin.

<grins> best one was when i managed to get Arauddry's BB then got reports from AMG that at least a FG of albs unstealthed and legged it full speed to APK.

Also have tried to solo with Fernglade a few times but not had much luck, doing a lot better when i have a bard helping.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
<grins> best one was when i managed to get Arauddry's BB then got reports from AMG that at least a FG of albs unstealthed and legged it full speed to APK.
wrong info m8 i only leave apk if i have 2 fg xD

Sandar Shadowwalker

Fledgling Freddie
100% solo for me most of the times may hang around other soloers if there are reports of Mid/Hib stealth groups in the area.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Sandar Shadowwalker said:
100% solo for me most of the times may hang around other soloers if there are reports of Mid/Hib stealth groups in the area.
I havent seen you solo for ages. And hanging around other "solo`rs" doesnt really count as solo tbh.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
wrong info m8 i only leave apk if i have 2 fg xD

Must have been your twin who camped me at Ailine :p

Anyway, solo 95% of the time. Don't have much luck with solo enemies anyway, im sure Albs are teached in ground school that solo is only written in old legends, duos are for RR10 only and trios for brave people. Since my 50 stealth doens't seem to show anything out of PA range I prefer fighting pallys and mercs and avoid MGs at all cost...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom