Do any stealthers solo any more ?

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
If so where ? or is it all just amg emain now, not moaning, just wondered :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
rarely tbh, usually the aldoran zerg gets me when i go out and solo :puke:

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Im always solo.

Usually in DF, HW, Odins or somewhere in hib.

A

Aoln

I'm solo in emain almost every day. A few others usually lurking around solo also.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
kermylicious said:
i think ppl still solo.. they just camp the same places ^^

That's it. Cause I know I have no chance against a full buffed SB. :(
(That means I'm solo and unbuffed. Not always but nearly)

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
people solo .. but because of the layout at the moment of emain you get alot of soloers in the same place .. amg etc :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Since I went back to work and am only able to play in the evenings it's almost impossible to get a solo fight anywhere without stealther adds popping up.
As I dont enjoy forming or joining stealth zergs to counter it, I've pretty much retired in rvr.

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
Ive tried Odins & HW & not found anyone, it gets a bit boring after a while ;p ...

ive started lurking at the bottom of amg hill in emain & ive been trying to "pull" people down, always seem to get twatted by adds though, for what its worth i do ask my realm mates not to add if im out of the way (not in front of the mg's that is).

Really dont want to sound like im whining because im not, i have no objections to being rolled by superior numbers, i just think it would be cool if i could get a few more 1 vs 1 in before NF arrives. Had some nice fights with Mona, Evita, Bigchief & a few others recently (when they dont bring friends)(most of which i lose btw as im a bow specced ranger) but fun nonetheless & very rewarding when i do win one.

Anyways, see you in the frontiers.
/salute.

alemain

Fledgling Freddie
I tend to solo or group with dodgy elpha (less talking more running imo lu :flame: ) .Do meet some Alb and mid soloer's,even had a fight yesterday with a couple of mids with an alb helping me which was very rare and thanks lothifear.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
No point to solo as a stealther imo. Just run as a duo with some dude you know good with, saves you from a lot of megafrustration and the source of anger.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
No point to solo as a stealther imo. Just run as a duo with some dude you know good with, saves you from a lot of megafrustration and the source of anger.

Well solo can be great fun at the right time. But to play with a friend is the best imo

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Tell that to those who always solo and don't have stealth. :(

YOU SOOK! And gimme stealth.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
95% of my playtime im solo, been trying to duo or group (for obvious resons :eek7: ) but i dont like it/are good at it. i made my ranger for soloing and im gonna go solo as much as poss, only problem is that i cant take 3+ infils at the same time :( (or sbs)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Dardalion said:

Last couple of days I been solo around amg area in emain/odins, if it gets too much me and Kaire duo - seems to be the only way if you want rp's :l.

Don't know why anyone would say theres no point soloing as a stealther, I always have a look first to see how many zerglings are camping amg and wether I can get passed and I get alot of decent 1 on 1's, paladins and mercs seem to be the only really confident solo'ers I just dont think I'll ever attack a crush merc again after Rocki(Psi) the Warder 4 shot me x<, some good fights tho, think I'll concentrade more on mmg next week :p.

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
Im normaly running around solo but everyone :touch: me =)

And Trollum dye your sheild green and /y im a bush im a bush
:fluffle:

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
first of all ppl that claim they solo as as stealthers should never be close to amg since you are never alone there mmg is nice and hill sides inbetween mgs also alot of road farming can be nice.

But plz ppl who play stealthers dont say you solo if you go amg cause you dont and you know it :)

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Dardalion said:

I try to solo in emain, but normally getting jumped by 3-5 stealthers so will have to duo/trio with some friends after few deaths.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Dardalion said:
Ive tried Odins & HW & not found anyone, it gets a bit boring after a while ;p ...

ive started lurking at the bottom of amg hill in emain & ive been trying to "pull" people down, always seem to get twatted by adds though, for what its worth i do ask my realm mates not to add if im out of the way (not in front of the mg's that is).

Really dont want to sound like im whining because im not, i have no objections to being rolled by superior numbers, i just think it would be cool if i could get a few more 1 vs 1 in before NF arrives. Had some nice fights with Mona, Evita, Bigchief & a few others recently (when they dont bring friends)(most of which i lose btw as im a bow specced ranger) but fun nonetheless & very rewarding when i do win one.

Anyways, see you in the frontiers.
/salute.
Yeah some silly elf keeps shooting me in the bowl, usually when ive just finished a fight and am on 10% hp :(

/slap

Dardalion

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Yeah some silly elf keeps shooting me in the bowl, usually when ive just finished a fight and am on 10% hp :(

/slap

Yeah, was kinda expecting you to IP & stroll over & beat the crap out of me tbh ;)

Lyran

Regular Freddie
Dardalion said:
for what its worth i do ask my realm mates not to add if im out of the way (not in front of the mg's that is).

Funny, whenever im running away from some huge hib stealthzerg, guess whos hanging behind shooting me ><

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I solo quite alot actually; and sometimes duo too; if its too zergy or Im having a bad streak of luck in the fights :p

Things I do to prevent getting zerged is avoid AMG by all means. I dont try to pass it (only when I can tag with a fg to prevent the DoT-mine and everyone popping on me :p) and I dont hang around at AMG, Bowl or whatever. Sometimes I 'camp' DCX or MMG and sometimes I duo (mostly with Luon then) at MMG.

From my limited stealther-experience I reckon about 50% duo's or more, 45% pretends to solo but knows he's backed up by buddies at AMG and 5% is genuinly solo; also 'camping' odd places with less traffic and less common hideouts.

Personally what pisses me off mostly are the people who camp Ligen - Emain with duo/trio for the simple reason 9/10 times the peeps you meet there are solo; you can easily hide; enemies run unstealthed and are often even rezsick. I can imagine you camp it solo. If you duo there you're just plain asking for a TS infront of you since it gives enemies about 2% chance to win.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Dardalion said:
Yeah, was kinda expecting you to IP & stroll over & beat the crap out of me tbh ;)

Was quite a while since Infiltrators lost IP. ;o

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
with infil i dont leave apk untill the group is full..
I dont want to get pwnd by a solo stealthers..
sometime i even need more than a fg cause a fg isnt enought and its not easy to form 2 fg stealthers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom