do any hunters know a good xp spot for lvl 48?

L

luin

I jst loaded SI onto my mid acc and am looking for a good spot to solo my last coulple of lvls.......

i need sum yellow or blue mobs, sumwhere where i can stand up a hill would be ideal and a nice slow mob like a golem or a tree :)

could any1 help me out?

M

megahealer

Perhaps entrance to Rau or Delling Crater would be good for u...

S

Spix

Wyverns Rauma with shammy that provide end regen one hunter can chainpull those dudes with no downtime at all. Thrust arrows is a must here

Fenrir camps - Jamtland
Trollkarls Spindelhalla

Fellwoods in Albion frontier, pennine mountain , Arrow merchant somewhere close aswell :) , bit risky now when albs got a relic to look after though. Slash arrows...

Thats some camps from the time before SI when Spix was struggeling with exping :)

In SI, maybe Dellingstad? , I know there are orange/yellow that try to shoot you with bow and never engage you aslong as they are pelted with arrows, maybe fixed now.

Can also try the Bar in Trollheim, drunk mobs there that just dance with you while you shoot them, can be risky though if they go into melee so grab a shaman and go there. Best spot I know of that atleast lvl50 with shaman can chain pull non stop at, bring thrust arrows. Hard thing is to get the shammy to the bar :p

Cheers and Good luck

P

peder

spindelhalla is also easy xp odd hours for hunters.
i thinking of xping my hunter beyond 24 too .)

L

luin

i like the sound of the bar :)

iv been to delling, but all the mobs are aggro... what do i kill to get faction?

N

Nazghul-

the ablasters(sp?) in delling call for help a lot :(

C

cadiva

If you want good faction with the Dellingstad people, then kill things inside the caldera - the golems, the skeletons, the noxious fumes, or kill things on the plateau just outside the crater, the mist things, little skeletons, and you can kill the big cat like things that hang around just on the edge of Faraheim at the end of the road which leads into Delling.

Also try the morvalts just outside Trollheim (green con at lvl 50).

T

Takhasis

DF - tempters and/or drinkers - thrust arrows...

N

Njalme

outside hagall u will find nice mobs from lvl 43 and upwards-

B

bloodclot

hi there luin :)

deers near hagall are just the mobs for a lvl46+ hunter.
they are very vulnreble to to slash. and have penalty against studded.

they are very slow hitters (but then also hard). but i think you can take a orange down to 10% without hitting you.

Users who are viewing this thread