Do Aimbots Exist

O

old.ccc^virus

I posted this last time but it got locked out

following on from my post crash I understand your points and have a simple question for you that perhaps many people whould like a simple answer too. I dont wanna cause ill feeling or ww3 with this question im simply just after the truth.

Q) Do you or the EFPA have in your possession a cheat/aimbot script for Elite Force ?

ccc^vi®us
-=-=-=-=-
leader - clan ccc^
www.clanccc.co.uk

O

old.Monolith

K, lol i cant resist posting under this dumb topic (since the others are closed)

First off all its not possable as a script.
second off all i readed that some guy explaning how it works and it was working on colors, ROFL yeah right now how would a aim bot know what team your on etc.
since a aim bot would seem to me be or eighter integrated in a elite force game (witch then wont work on a pure server and all servers are pure of elite force) or it would have to run on the back ground and do loads of stuff in your computer to locate the enemy models (and would cause major lag for the users with not fast inough computers (to them self that is not to any one else).
And as i look at it it would only work for a compresion rifle or i-mod.

now im not saying your lieing about that you own a aimbot and not using it becouse you dont want any one else to use it to caus emore damage but atliest you could make a demo witch would only proof your right and woun't cause any damage to the ef comunity as u like to call it (well not much left of it any more since only 200 people might still play ef these days).

and practice make a good player so stop whining and take your lose as a man.

-----
Greetings from ccc^Monolith

Ps. Aiiiiiiiii Barry World People How ya all doing :p

O

old.ccc^virus

that may be so mono man but i just want a simple answer as to whether an aimbot/cheat for EF is actually in the possession of any of the players from the EFPA....tis all i ask ;)

ccc^vi®us
-=-=-=-=-
leader - clan ccc^
www.clanccc.co.uk

O

old.Monolith

yeah but i just felt like posting that since i readed all the other crap about it and didn't had an bw forum acound ;)

O

old.SHY-FX

M8, they have already said they do have it......errr..... there just not going to back this claim up...................I wonder why

O

old.Ping^Spike

Thats bollocks.

There is NO SUCH THING as an aim boit for EF.

End of.

Nuff said.

Etc.

O

old.ccc^virus

rofl

I have no doubt that there IS infact aimbots for EF although the fact remains i have never seen one myself or know of anyone who has one.

My point is meerly that although there MAY indeed be aimbots and cheats around....it would be impossible to use them on pure servers like barrysworld servers and from reading through previous threads..people seem to think suspisious shit is happening on barrys servers and cheaters are playing there.....erm.....i dont think so myself.

So again i ask Crash and members of the EFPA that if you do indeed harbor an aimbot or cheat and you claim it works on pure servers...which for the life of me i dont see how...then I think everyone has the right to see this.

'V'

O

old.Monolith

well Crash did manage to make allot of people calling eatchoter cheaters now seems to be getting pretty popular these days.

you Cheater ! lol ;)
altough there is no reason to be calling any one a cheater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom