DMW2 - it still doesn't work vor ze Germans

S

Sp3nn1e

Can BWMOHL state what will happen for the next week please?

For 2 weeks running, our players from Germany have not been able to play due to DMW2 not working (as confirmed by Fergie).

We do not want all the hassles for a third week running.

Many thanks.

F

f3rgi3

No, I understand your point.

The latest version had fixed quite a lot of problems (paks). It seems that yet another handful of pak files have surfaced that need to be added. I think the problem you guys have is the Pak6De.pk3 & Pak2.pk3. Although pak6 isn’t required pak2 is.

DMW2 are aware of these and other paks (Spanish?). They will be added to the new release (don't ask - don't know when).

Options are Pandora 1.06. (Pandora 1.07 is also due for release) could be used for your games. Maybe the 2 players that have problems could try to grab a different version (just some ideas..)

For over 3 seasons we had never used anti-cheat. The introduction of it was because

1) Clans couldn't get the screen shots correct.
2) It was voted for.

The league has never had problems with cheats to the degree that other ladders/leagues are plagued.

DMW2 is still in beta. We have provided a great deal of feedback and information to the development team.

Your next fixture is against EAB. Lets work something out for that and take it from there

Regards
/Fergie

S

scarface44

couldnt edit the post

so just sayin this is no attack to u f3rgi3
i´m maybe mental retarded since the last discussions with admins/GFK...

will see if it works now for us "german cheating n00bs" :p

S

Sp3nn1e

Thx Fergie

Thanks for taking the time to reply Fergie - look forward to a trouble-free game this week.

Scar - thanks for nothing!

L

lordvivi

Good'Oh!

Nice to see that our German friends have been so much help in DMWs beta stage. I'll see if i can't send em my Pak2, hopefully that u'll fix their problem.

Do Not Fear! Vivi Is Here!

Users who are viewing this thread