DMW2 comes to BWMOHL

F

f3rgi3

Hello,
As I mentioned in the last email DMW2 may become part of BWMOHL. This has in fact materialised and BWMOHL will now be helping DMW2 beta test. Although this is a beta test rest assured nothing gets past DMW2. The Admins running DMW2 will be 'beta testing' certain parts of the programme to help find fault in areas such as insta screens and the way DMW provides player info etc... as far as scanning the player for corrupt files - this part is concluded.

Once Downloaded all your clan member has to do is start the client. The client will then sit quietly in the system tray. All you have to do is join the server as normal.

DL the client from > http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwmohl/dmwclient1.01beta.zip

My personal thanks to Cashy & Spanky for providing us with this opportunity to help develop DMW2. Guys, please remember that DMW2 is still in beta test format. Because we are the only mohaa standard league that provides DMW2, Admins and a Server, the least we can do is provide constructive criticism to help the makers develop the product.

If we get enough constructive feedback then all the BW clans will get access to the scanner for private use in due course.

Regards
Fergie
BWMOHL

DMW IRC SCANNER CHANNEL.for help and support Quakenet - #DMW-Scanner

S

SnapS^PortellO

Finaly :D

Gr8 news Fergie :D

i just cant say how pleased i am that DMW2 finaly is released :D

dl client as i type lol

Users who are viewing this thread