oldman

dmm4 league
--------------------

1on1:

5min games (10min in finals)
dmm4
teamplay 1 (rj'ing)
no Lightning Gun
HOWEVER - if BOTH players agree to use it then they may. They must both state that they agree to use it before the game starts while the demo is recording.

Maps:

amphi, aqua, povdmm4, dm2dmm4, end

Rules:

Best of 3 maps (win 2)
If its 1 win a piece no map can be played twice.

Demo's and screenshots must be taken by both players and submitted if asked to. They must first compress demos to ".qwz" and screenshots to jpg form before sending.

The winner must submit results stating who played and how many maps were won by each player.

Allowed clients include qwcl+qizmo, glqwcl+qizmo or glmqwcl. Zquake and software mqwcl are NOT allowed due to fastsky/r_max_size 1.

Spoke to deathace and should have the maps on the duel servers by weekend. Would anyone actually be interested though :p

O

oldman

and?

software scurmers have enough advantages as it is claerly

O

oldman

and its more cos of fastsky than max size as software mqwcl has fastsky and both glzquake and software zquake have fastsky

O

old.Chunkmonster

Originally posted by oldman
and?

software scurmers have enough advantages as it is claerly

I really do hate you sometimes oldman.

O

old.andy0r

lol

You allow the evil cheating client but only its gl version (which you play) and ban the sw version, gg.

If i ever run another UKCL, the servers will be moved from BW to some German ones because i ping best there and you don't muahahaha \o/ Use 'fair' rules rather than rules which suit your playing if you really want to get people interested.
Personally i would prefer to have mqwcl totally banned but if allowed then all versions (including the _REAL_ version, GL after all is just a hax0red quake client and could be banned too innit)

O

oldman

glmqwcl would only be allowed as it doesn't have fastsky which was the only thing i was banning. If there was an f_check for fastsky that'd be ok. Seeing as nobody seems bothered about playing und deathace hasn't done the maps its not really an issue

O

oldman

apart from fakeshaft glmqwcl is essentially softwareqw233+qizmo so i dont see it as a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom