DLGamer brief catacombs outage:

Meldarn

Fledgling Freddie
Not too sure they'll be very happy with me for messing around with the update file - guess I'll have to be more patient and wait!

Thanks for the advice tho :)

Oh, 80 gig left on my hard drive by the way!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Big cheer for both GOA for organising this, and also DLGamer.com for getting it set up so fast.

Just sent the following e-mail to DLGamer:

Nice one guys :)

I just emailed DLgamer as I couldn't download the 2nd file. I got a reply and fix in less than 3minutes. Utterly fantastic service, will definately be recommending them to others :)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Somehow i think the UK gamestores are gonna have a bit of a black month with everybody trying to get it somewhere else as they won't sell it yet.

Serves them right too imo.

Good job on D/L, shame they ran out of cd-keys :(

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
I strongly suggest to GOA that the next time they want to release an expansion the simply give the code and CD numbers to DLgamer.
Seems far less hastle in the long run.
And it seems DLgamer have done a fantastic job with what they had with nothing but glowing reports on this BB about customer help and what not.
If they were given the franchise to sell the next exspansion then all they would have to do is "bump up the DL rates".

Well played DLgamer. :)

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
I just emailed DLgamer as I couldn't download the 2nd file. I got a reply and fix in less than 3minutes. Utterly fantastic service, will definately be recommending them to others

I was having the same problem, fixed in only a few minutes, now dl-ing part two.

Potato Junkie

Fledgling Freddie
VidX.... totally agree, these ppl have done really well, email response and also the nice guy who's on the forums just to talk to us, and keep us up to date.. I know where my money will (hopefully) go in future :clap:

Sidenote: wonder how much money play.com have lost in cancelled orders??

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Well after how well dlgamer are trying to get the game to the UK players (they respond to emails in minutes :D) Im definately cancelling my play.com orders just on principal.

So play.com have lost £45 they would have gotten from me for 3 copies.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not really play.com's fault, I've still got one on order so that I get the box :)

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Funkdocta said:
Well after how well dlgamer are trying to get the game to the UK players (they respond to emails in minutes :D) Im definately cancelling my play.com orders just on principal.

So play.com have lost £45 they would have gotten from me for 3 copies.
1st: They don't keep the full price, so their share of it is probably a far smaller amount imho.
2nd: They might sell it later to others...
3rd: They sell other games, and non MMORPG stuff to, so they make a good profit... And people still visit their site, and they still see their other offers, where they don't have any problems...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Sent DLgamer a polite email asking the status of my original pre-order (made lunchtime yesterday) which got transformed into a completely new pre-order after I had an email saying that my original pre-order was available at around 6pm yesterday. No reply as yet. Anyone else who's had the same problem got any further with it yet? Im guessing the cdkeys have all gone and there won't be any joy on that front until after the weekend :(

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
anyone have problems with a corrupt part 2 file from dlgamers? (currently downloading it again im hoping its been fixed)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Bracken said:
Sent DLgamer a polite email asking the status of my original pre-order (made lunchtime yesterday) which got transformed into a completely new pre-order after I had an email saying that my original pre-order was available at around 6pm yesterday. No reply as yet. Anyone else who's had the same problem got any further with it yet? Im guessing the cdkeys have all gone and there won't be any joy on that front until after the weekend :(

Same happened to me - basically there was a short window when you could click on that preorder to confirm, after that it went back to preorder again and we missed our chance I think.

(I got email at 5:15 but didn't get home to click on it till about 7pm)

I believe they might have a few keys left but are waiting for the previous lot to finish downloading (and I guess they were ironing out that corrupted download thing that some people got)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Aeris said:
anyone have problems with a corrupt part 2 file from dlgamers? (currently downloading it again im hoping its been fixed)

see the sticky thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom