DLgamer and Lotm

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
aye that was the problem an my site was blockt twiced an fuckt up so it never godt accepettet :p but the 3rd time i was fast to press on the link so it didnt pop up by it self an workt out :D

Ah great :)

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
now they say my order has been blockt? an if it havent got it in an houre it will be canelled!

Didn't you login on the site you got redirected to? If you don't do it you wont be able to pay for the game because your bank wont allow it.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't you login on the site you got redirected to? If you don't do it you wont be able to pay for the game because your bank wont allow it.

it finally went throw :D

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
I had some troubles with dlgamer too but their support crew sorted it out very fast.
I didn't receive my preorder coupon number and they corrected the error in 15 minutes. I got my preorder coupon and the download torrent.

Activated the expansion and used my preorder key (not the coupon number) for the cat and everything is ok.

Except for the servers.. they still are not on line :-(

Btw the difference between the goa and the dlgamer download is that the goa download doesnt contain all the language files.
So if u have any problems downloading from dlgamer.. use the goa download!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Figured last night the keys with the pre-order are just for the friggin clockwork cats and not the real ones and have to pay another 10euro.

Orded 3 copies, only had one coupon and they responded v quick (at 1am in morning) to sending the rest. But tbh it's very messy way of doing things and doesn't really justify ordering early.

Also, their interface doesn't seem to let u fill in multiple discount codes, only way around it I can see is ordering 3 copies seperately, but it seems to hit u will admin charges for each or someshit on paypal (ends up 16euro or something u pay *with* the coupons).

Gah, just want to give CC details and have game not all this fucking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom