DLgamer and Lotm

Shad

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers, wonder if anyone have downloaded Lotm from DLgamer.com if so how big is the file you got home.

I did all the stuff and downloaded part 1 of 2, but i cant download part 2, it keep say that i have downloaded all files from the order..

/regards

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Downloaded about 653MB, and that seems to be everything. Installed just fine - I wasn't paying attention, and my download also mentioned 2 parts. But it was running in the background so I dunno if it actually downloaded part 2

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers, wonder if anyone have downloaded Lotm from DLgamer.com if so how big is the file you got home.

I did all the stuff and downloaded part 1 of 2, but i cant download part 2, it keep say that i have downloaded all files from the order..

/regards

contact their tect support email address on the website, they reset it for me when I had problems downloading a part of a game last year. Got a reply about 20mins after I'd sent it.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved

/regards

Wondered about this myself so contacted dlgamer support. My file is 250mb which they assure me is correct. Apparently if you download by BitTorrent you get the 653mb file, otherwise it's 250mb. Don't ask me why, I've just been assured by them this is correct.

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
got lotm today from dlgamer.com

the 2 files are:
setup_labyrinth.exe (size 255,448,946 bytes)
DoaC.Lotm.txt (size 9 bytes)

PS. rofl @ the spell error in the txt file - their error not mine :)

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
I seems the CD-key i got from Dlgamer is not valid :(
When i enter de key in quick activation i get the message: Invalid cdkey format.

My key is like this: 123-123456-1234-12345-1234-123456

Maybe the - in the key are on the wrong places?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I seems the CD-key i got from Dlgamer is not valid :(
When i enter de key in quick activation i get the message: Invalid cdkey format.

My key is like this: 123-123456-1234-12345-1234-123456

Maybe the - in the key are on the wrong places?

That's the clockwork cat activation. The Laby one will start LABYRIN-

Darzil

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
That is the pre-order key for your in-game clockwork cat. You need the CD key. Refer to Xalin's post in this forum.

Edit: Bah.... too slow ;)

Maybe that's why i keep dying quick in the frontier ;)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
That's the clockwork cat activation. The Laby one will start LABYRIN-

Darzil

That would really suck. I'm at work atm, so I can't activate, but the format is the same as the code I received from DLGamer end of januari. They did send me a mail referring to a coupon I never received. :/

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It doesn't, unfortunately.

There's three emails stored on my DLGamer account:

Download and sign your order | dlgamerSign.exe
Summary of the order(#xxxxx) | 2007-01-25 18:55:40
Your game : Preorder DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur Multi-language | 2007-01-25 19:00:11

None of those mails contain a code that the order page accepts. The 'summary of the order' mail contains the Cat code. Seems like DL screwed up, then.

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
tes,
Summary of the order email

1 DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur Expansion Multi-language Download 19.99 €
Delivery : 0.00 €
Tax: 3.28 €
Promotional code (xxxxxxxxx) : -10.00 €
Sub-Total: 19.99 €
Total: 9.99 €
including VAT : 3.28 €

undefined
xxxxxxxxx 10.00 €

thats the code you need to add

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
that's why i didnt bother with the preorder - seeing that you have to make 2 payments and such...

but, really, why don't you preorder guys dont email dlgamer to tell them you didnt received any coupon? their support is fast and, in my case, flawless.

for example, i logged onto my dlgamer account, started the purchase and i had a message saying "paying with credit card has been disabled for this order". i sent them an email and in 5 minutes i got the response with only 2 words in it: "try now". then i could use my card to pay the order.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Matrix, thanks, but it just isn't there:

Quantity Product Delivery Price
1 Preorder DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur Multi-language Download 10.00 €
Tax: 1.64 €
Sub-Total: 10.00 €
Total: 10.00 €
including VAT : 1.64 €

I mailed them last night over this: No reply (Using their webform)
I mailed them an hour ago: No reply (Using their webform)
I mailed them a few minutes ago: No reply yet. (Mailed to order@dlgamer.com)

Can't say that I'm impressed with their service. But I guess it varies from person to person... ;)

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
tes,
Summary of the order email

1 DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur Expansion Multi-language Download 19.99 €
Tax: 3.28 €
Promotional code (xxxxxxxxx) : -10.00 €
Sub-Total: 19.99 €
Total: 9.99 €
including VAT : 3.28 €

undefined
xxxxxxxxx 10.00 €

thats the code you need to add

I think me a tes has the same problem and this is what was in my summary of the order:

1 Preorder DaoC Labyrinth Of The Minotaur Multi-language Download 10.00 €
Tax: 1.64 €
Sub-Total: 10.00 €
Total: 10.00 €
including VAT : 1.64 €

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
i did the same only one coupon recived. sent them an email and they replyed within 5 mins with a second coupon

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie
I've sent them a mail. Hopefully they will send me a new one :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, now I can't finish the order, because I have to download a .exe file and guess what, the company firewall doesn't let people do that. ;)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
this shit keeps fucking up for me, after i have payed it redirect me to somepage that gets blockt an now i have to wait a houre again before i can order it again to be sure not to get 2 copy's since i got no idea if its been acceptet my payment or not!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
this shit keeps fucking up for me, after i have payed it redirect me to somepage that gets blockt an now i have to wait a houre again before i can order it again to be sure not to get 2 copy's since i got no idea if its been acceptet my payment or not!

check your email and/or login to your account on dlgamer it should list the purchases.

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, now I can't finish the order, because I have to download a .exe file and guess what, the company firewall doesn't let people do that. ;)

if you have paid then dont worry you will recive a emain with the code without having to download the .exe file :)

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
it is but says ordering is proccesing an it can take up to 1 houre..

i had the same problem when useing my back card, dlgamer cancelled my order twice,however when i used my credit card it took 5 mins and was fine.

Gonz

Fledgling Freddie

Did you get redirected to your banks website? It's a security feature where you have to enter a login and password you've got from the bank.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Did you get redirected to your banks website? It's a security feature where you have to enter a login and password you've got from the bank.

aye that was the problem an my site was blockt twice an fuckt up so it never godt accepettet :p but the 3rd time i was fast to press on the link so it didnt pop up by it self an workt out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom