DL gamer question

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
50E is alot to pay for an expansion whether u work or not, and it get pretty much if u are a student and only play casual time to time just for the fun

very tempting to go us but dont have the time to level new chars.

Its for 2 expansions (cata+DR) and 1 month subscription

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Its for 2 expansions (cata+DR) and 1 month subscription

yes but i have no use for cata expansion but its requirement to have for DR, so in my point of view its one expansion for 40E

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:
Righty - had a shit morning, if you'll pardon the japanese :(

Got up and decided to pre-order and cancel the play.com order i had, download it instead. I went to DL gamer, done the whole shebang, put in all my details and was sitting back waiting for the confirmation mail. It's then i notice that they dont use Hotmail addys, so i roll my eyes and log back in to check the order - all seems fine. Gave it another ten minutes and decided to go back and change the email the confirmation is sent to and find that my login has stopped working.

I mailed DL Gamer to ask if im going to be charged for that order, and that it would've been nice if it was clearly stated that hotmail wasn't accepted, and tried to re-order on my friends work email.

Get to the payment options and i can only do bank credit now??? I used my Mastercard before, and it was the exact same order - one copy of DR, but now i can't???

Please, i can understand it's a hectic day over at DL Gamer and for GoA, but this is a bit poo...

I can only pay by credit card if i use my hotmail address, but then they don't accept them. I can only order if i use a non-hotmail account and then it won't let me use my cc... im tired, i have a cold and im now grumpy as hell :(

PM dlgamer-oot or email their support! :) They are fast repliers

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
As it happens, we did talk together but it's possible that with all his various tries he aggroed our security bot like mad.

The elements he gave me /remembered weren't clear/consistent enough to understand what his problem might be and while i was ready to stay and solve it, he decided to stop trying.

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
To save starting a new thread how long does it usually take for the confirmation email to come through?

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
(I am assuming you are talking about a dlgamer confirmation mail);)

2 mins if your isp isn't a slowpoke, longer if it is.

Don't forget to check the junkmail though.

And if you're on AOL or after say 1 hour you still haven't gotten the message contact support@dlgamer.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom