DL gamer question

Jeros

Part of the furniture
http://www.dlgamer.com/product_info.php?products_id=192

Here is has "2 keys" at a discouted price but it says it french, but in the bit were it show flags for countrys is has all of them pretty much, DLgamer has DR in all languages but i get the feeling the option you click on just determines what lang you view the order in? if i order this will i get two keys that work on the british servers, i would think well ofc you do as my catas/toa etc works on all servers, but just making sure

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
There's no such thing as a French CD-key or a German, English, etc one either. Just like your account, an EU CD-key is not tied to any language or server. As long as it's a valid EU CD-key it'll work regardless of which server you play on.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
<- misclicked and bought 3 spanish copies....

*doh*

Thankfully it's the same installer/cd keys :)

(language choice is from a dropdown on install)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
cd key will work fine on uk version/servers.. was in France working when toa came out... bought 2 copies and they worked fine.. just had to play toa in french for a while :p

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
As usual Requiel said it all and perfectly.

This was a simple copy/paste mistake on the products description itself, thanks for catching it for us.
Shows even we can make mistakes, who would have tought. /ponders

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DLgamer-oot said:
As usual Requiel said it all and perfectly.

This was a simple copy/paste mistake on the products description itself, thanks for catching it for us.
Shows even we can make mistakes, who would have tought. /ponders

/smacks DLgamer-oot on the ankles

Don't do that again young man! :p

Sir_Otreil

Fledgling Freddie
I could buy it in DL, I bought the 2 keys pack but... I have a problem... when I am dowloading game it says error at 1st part contact wit us or something like this? is it normal? Now its downloading 2nd part...

Nauticay

Fledgling Freddie
i have bourght the game from dlgamer but i cant make the DL program work. when i put in mail, password and order number nothing happens...

any know what to do ?

Thanks

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Nauticay said:
i have bourght the game from dlgamer but i cant make the DL program work. when i put in mail, password and order number nothing happens...

any know what to do ?

Thanks
Had same problem, just check email after running the first program

Nauticay

Fledgling Freddie
do i get another mail after i recived the one with the order number ?

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
is catacombs needed to activate DR and if yes wheres the cheapest i can get it
19:99 seems abit pricy for a year old useless expansion

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yes you need catacombs

no idea where you can get it cheap though.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Oboy said:

You sure that wasnt with ToA also?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
how do you download it from the site? i have payed an all now but duno how to dl? ;)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
You cant DL it till 7am tomorrow off GoA...

But you can DL it from dlgamer before then, its explained how in there somewhere (check your account on dlgamer and it shows you product)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
You cant DL it till 7am tomorrow off GoA...

But you can DL it from dlgamer before then, its explained how in there somewhere (check your account on dlgamer and it shows you product)

once again thx ;) rep point for you m8...guess i wont be abel to dl before tomrrow anyway since i have to wait for by order to be aproved or somerthing :p nerf

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Eeben said:
once again thx ;) rep point for you m8...guess i wont be abel to dl before tomrrow anyway since i have to wait for by order to be aproved or somerthing :p nerf

check yer email ;) then check yer junk folder.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
how do you download it from the site? i have payed an all now but duno how to dl? ;)

Check you emails mate. They send you an email to confirm the order and then another, once its confirmed, to DL the game.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
You sure that wasnt with ToA also?

no even more expensive if u want toa at the same time wish is pointless as toa gets free after this patch, gifv cata and DR bundle cheap imo

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
bah! DL-gamer wont let me create an account with either gmail or my damned ISP adress.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:

Well don't buy it then. Jesus, I am sure if it was free people would still find something to moan about. Lets have abit more of the "Glass Half Full", instead of always "Glass Half Empty".

Also if thats in Euros (1.5 E to the £1), then its just £13.99. That doesn't even get a round of beers in.

I would be interested in knowing how much of an improvement in revenue GOA get for players going the DL route.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Righty - had a shit morning, if you'll pardon the japanese :(

Got up and decided to pre-order and cancel the play.com order i had, download it instead. I went to DL gamer, done the whole shebang, put in all my details and was sitting back waiting for the confirmation mail. It's then i notice that they dont use Hotmail addys, so i roll my eyes and log back in to check the order - all seems fine. Gave it another ten minutes and decided to go back and change the email the confirmation is sent to and find that my login has stopped working.

I mailed DL Gamer to ask if im going to be charged for that order, and that it would've been nice if it was clearly stated that hotmail wasn't accepted, and tried to re-order on my friends work email.

Get to the payment options and i can only do bank credit now??? I used my Mastercard before, and it was the exact same order - one copy of DR, but now i can't???

Please, i can understand it's a hectic day over at DL Gamer and for GoA, but this is a bit poo...

I can only pay by credit card if i use my hotmail address, but then they don't accept them. I can only order if i use a non-hotmail account and then it won't let me use my cc... im tired, i have a cold and im now grumpy as hell :(

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
Well don't buy it then. Jesus, I am sure if it was free people would still find something to moan about. Lets have abit more of the "Glass Half Full", instead of always "Glass Half Empty".

Also if thats in Euros (1.5 E to the £1), then its just £13.99. That doesn't even get a round of beers in.

I would be interested in knowing how much of an improvement in revenue GOA get for players going the DL route.

everyone dosnt have there mums cc to pay for everything so go back to the hole u came from u little spoiled brat
and yes its expensive to get DR, specially as a old player who wants to return for DR. cata+DR+renew thats over 50E, just to be able to play the expansion, GOA should have some offer to get cata+DR both in same pack for a reduced price

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
SoE reactivated all old accounts when they made the last run of changes on Planetside - was fantastic with all the old players back for a while and a lot of them hung around too, for now...

Was a good idea, must've earned them a packet...

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
everyone dosnt have there mums cc to pay for everything so go back to the hole u came from u little spoiled brat
and yes its expensive to get DR, specially as a old player who wants to return for DR. cata+DR+renew thats over 50E, just to be able to play the expansion, GOA should have some offer to get cata+DR both in same pack for a reduced price

Get a job and 50euro aint much. Or go US and get a trial and upgrade to cata+dr for 29.99US

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Get a job and 50euro aint much. Or go US and get a trial and upgrade to cata+dr for 29.99US
50E is alot to pay for an expansion whether u work or not, and it get pretty much if u are a student and only play casual time to time just for the fun

very tempting to go us but dont have the time to level new chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom