DL Gamer - CD keys?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Thanks again DL gamer. Provided a great service!

Activate Taken Into Account = good thing? o_O

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
check junkmail

ohh thx :p because i had not confirmed the order :( my bad , did not know i had junkmail on my mail :D know that now ;) hehe..

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
weee got my 2 keys!!! But only 1 working , other is invalid :eek7:

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Retry to enter it, happens sometimes and after a few tries if it persists contact support, ou 'll get another asap

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone,

i just wanted to infrom you that from now on when you log into your DLgamer account, you can check online the mails we sent to the email adress you gave us, this way there is no risk of loosing mail through junkmails or blocked isps.
So in doubt, check your account and you can find all the relevant information you might have missed.

Brilliant isn't it ? ;)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
Hello everyone,

i just wanted to infrom you that from now on when you log into your DLgamer account, you can check online the mails we sent to the email adress you gave us, this way there is no risk of loosing mail through junkmails or blocked isps.
So in doubt, check your account and you can find all the relevant information you might have missed.

Brilliant isn't it ? ;)

Thought I'd take the opportunity to say thanks for your continued efforts with customer service and a great service for those of us stuck with stupid UK releases :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom