DL Gamer - CD keys?

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone recieved these yet I know its early, but just wondering.

Eble

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
No Keys as yet. I assume someone has to go to the office and press the red Button which sends the keys out to everyone :)

Not that you need them yet if you try to open game up it doesnt ask for the new key yet so i guess the server needs to be open.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
just made an order for a DR key on dlgamer because I am ill and can´t get into town to pickup my 2 copies :(

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Perf said:
No Keys as yet. I assume someone has to go to the office and press the red Button which sends the keys out to everyone :)

Not that you need them yet if you try to open game up it doesnt ask for the new key yet so i guess the server needs to be open.

I just hope the servers are not down all day :( and that we recieve our CD-Keys soon.

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Just got a reply from DL Gamer.

Its early yet and they are waiting on GOA for the keys:

Subject: Re: Darkness Rising CD Keys
hello , you receive soon your order , but is 9h38 AM in france et dlgamer
waiting GOA files with Key code

dlgamer staff

I play from Australia and wanted this all done and dusted before I headed off to bed and let you guys mess about with DR.

Eble

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
nothing yet for me from dlgamer, but fingers crossed!! :)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Man I wanna go to australia and surf :(

you dont at the moment mate its pissing down with rain here.

tho we had 4 days over 40c + last week :D

Eble

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
couldnt resist so i sent them a email this is the answer i got and part of what i sent them

Today

dlgamer staff

> Hi i was wondering when my Darkness Rising key will be sent to me.
>thanks in advance.

Regards,

The DLgamer staff

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
Keys aren't that important yet - cant register the expansion on the homepage yet anyway :)

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
You are probably right mate cant even play the game until this evening anyway it would just be so nice to get it before i go out for the day =)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Redfern said:
Keys aren't that important yet - cant register the expansion on the homepage yet anyway :)

Hmmm... once i recieve my key then, i have to go to the home page to regester it? never knew that!? i thought i just type it in the box where you press play after you click on ya daoc icon on desktop.?

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Blizard said:
Hmmm... once i recieve my key then, i have to go to the home page to regester it? never knew that!? i thought i just type it in the box where you press play after you click on ya daoc icon on desktop.?
yup, you have to register the key in the Subs page.
Typing anything in that box doesn't make a difference to anything, which is why they removed it recently...

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
BTW guys - for those of you going to town and buy the expansion - while in the shop - open your box and check that the validationkey is actually on the backside of the instruction manual. When I bought my Catacomb expansion, one of the sets I bought did not have a key. Better to check before you leave the store.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Just been on the home page.

Went to subscriptions and then went to ''Game account creation''.

There are 2 options in ''Type of purchase''.

I will have to click on ''Buying an online licence'' as i bought the download from dlgamer.

Then underneath, it sais ''Type of licence'', there are 4 options for this.

Dark age of camelot
Dark age of camelot + Shrouded Isles
Dark age of camelot + Shrouded Isles+Trials of Atlantis
Dark age of camelot + Shrouded Isles+Trials of Atlantis+Catacombs

I supose we have to wait for this site to be updated as there is no option for Darkness Rising!

Have i missed something here? :m00:

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, I didn't get any E-Mails after succesfully signing my order with the dlgamerSign.exe file... If I try to sign it again, it says "Your order is still in bank checking!".

Anyone else got this problem? The "bank checking" has taken around 20 hours now...

I sent them an E-Mail on the morning:

"Hello,

I ordered the Dark Age of Camelot: Darkness Rising download package and 2 CD keys yesterday from DLGamer.com.
I received the confirmation E-mail, downloaded the signer program and signed the order number, everything was OK.
But I still haven't received the confirmation mail for downloading the program, and the signer says that my order is still in
"bank checking". Is it normal for the check to take that long?"

And the answer was:

"hello , you receive automatic mail for sign you order , if you not sign , this order is automatic canceling and refunding
make another order
dlgamer staff "

I'm a bit puzzled if I have "paid" for the game or not, as I have succesfully signed the order, and the order is in "bank checking", whatever that means.
Have the rest of you people got an answer mail after signing the order (like a post with a download link or something)?

PS. The DLGamer staff answer smells very french to me tbh ;)

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Got first e-mail telling me about my order.

second e-mail made me sign to say I rec'd it.

third e-mail gave info for download.

Eble

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Nix said:
Hmmm, I didn't get any E-Mails after succesfully signing my order with the dlgamerSign.exe file... If I try to sign it again, it says "Your order is still in bank checking!".

Anyone else got this problem? The "bank checking" has taken around 20 hours now...

I sent them an E-Mail on the morning:

"Hello,

I ordered the Dark Age of Camelot: Darkness Rising download package and 2 CD keys yesterday from DLGamer.com.
I received the confirmation E-mail, downloaded the signer program and signed the order number, everything was OK.
But I still haven't received the confirmation mail for downloading the program, and the signer says that my order is still in
"bank checking". Is it normal for the check to take that long?"

And the answer was:

"hello , you receive automatic mail for sign you order , if you not sign , this order is automatic canceling and refunding
make another order
dlgamer staff "

I'm a bit puzzled if I have "paid" for the game or not, as I have succesfully signed the order, and the order is in "bank checking", whatever that means.
Have the rest of you people got an answer mail after signing the order (like a post with a download link or something)?

PS. The DLGamer staff answer smells very french to me tbh ;)

Ok firstly it sounds like you have clicked on <Bank Transfer>
As i understand it you have to go to the bank to sort that out.
Maybe you have a free email and they wont accept it but a normal email and you will get the credit card or switch option there.
Regards...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Blizard said:
Just been on the home page.

Went to subscriptions and then went to ''Game account creation''.

There are 2 options in ''Type of purchase''.

I will have to click on ''Buying an online licence'' as i bought the download from dlgamer.

Then underneath, it sais ''Type of licence'', there are 4 options for this.

Dark age of camelot
Dark age of camelot + Shrouded Isles
Dark age of camelot + Shrouded Isles+Trials of Atlantis
Dark age of camelot + Shrouded Isles+Trials of Atlantis+Catacombs

I supose we have to wait for this site to be updated as there is no option for Darkness Rising!

Have i missed something here? :m00:

you're not creating a new account - you're adding a CD key to an old one.

You need to login to your current account page and add the subscription there (once the option is available).

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Blizard said:
Ok firstly it sounds like you have clicked on <Bank Transfer>
As i understand it you have to go to the bank to sort that out.
Maybe you have a free email and they wont accept it but a normal email and you will get the credit card or switch option there.
Regards...

Nope, didn't click bank transfer, I paid with Visa. And no I don't have a free E-Mail. :)

This is what it says on the 1st E-Mail:

"Your payment is being processed.

Once tou have entered your information, depending on both our banks relations, that payment might take more or less long to come through.

You should at least wait one hour to be sure the payment is coming through before trying to reorder the product.

If not, you run the risk of ordering and paying several copies of your order."

My payment has been "going through" for 20 hours now... I'm just wondering how can I be sure that my first, seemingly unsuccesful, order has been cancelled. At the moment I must assume that it hasn't been cancelled, as the dlgamerSigner.exe program says the order is still in "bank checking", and DLGamer Staff seem to a bit short on words on their replies :)

Wasn't there someone from DLGamer reading these posts here? Heeeelp!! :)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

You need to login to your current account page and add the subscription there (once the option is available).

Erm... you say current account page? where exactly is that?

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, got a very quick and efficient answer this time:

"hello no this order is canceling and refunding , make another and sign"

Hope noone has to deal with this guy over telephone :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
It´s possible to type in key on sub pages and order online from GOA now

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

u cant atm.. it says:

Every expansion available up to this day haas been activated on this GAME account.

same whit both of them...

enyone have eny info, when will GoA open the possibility to buy the keys.... ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom