DL Devided

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
hey peeps,

Im bored waiting for the servers to come back up :) - weeeeeee clustering!

anyway

DL - has anyone ever noticed that all the uber l33t guilds etc seem to meet up on the left hand side of DL when u come out, and all the hibs that work together (well try too) for the good of the realm meet up on the right/centre

Just something thats utterly pointless to talk about but just thought id see if anyone else seems to think that its kind of like a bus journey

all the rudeboys/hoodies etc sit at the back of the bus at the top. etc lol

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I use Druim Cain :p Less lag when I have a BB logged on, and I like the atmosphere much more anyway

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I once strayed onto the 'left side' of DL and got accused of 'adding'.

Be careful out there....

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
I use Druim Cain :p Less lag when I have a BB logged on, and I like the atmosphere much more anyway

Same,my druid goes LD on 5 mins if leave it on Ligen side :p Now if i just could always release on Cain

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Bluevixen said:

Be careful out there....

rofl :D
that really made me chuckle :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
opted groups have always camped that side of DL on exc, at least since NS went there. I remember it being the same with LA in OF i think.

So get off my land, and no adding! :twak:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
I just jump around DL :eek:

he said elite players everlast :p and yes u r always afk anyhoo, i would haet to grp with j00 with all that stl0ng afk u got going :p

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Bluevixen said:

Be careful out there....

LMAO, how true is that! Think the same is happenin at Glasny as well, now she sorts u out for free.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, come to think of it it was like that when I used to play aswell. But I dont know, I think it was just cause it was so crowded in the middle and we used to have our buffbots up in the left hand hillside there, much more peaceful than in the center of LFG LFG LFG! :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i stand where i like, if people dont like it they can go jump :)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i used to camp the stairs... made me feel tall

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I always sit over to the left, and I have never in my gaming life considered myself leet. :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
its not that uberleetors sit over to the left side of DL for any certain reason..its just thats its closer to the port so why not ?

Like in old emain ..vengeance and vigilance on the hill on the right ..LA on the hill on the left ..new dawn left of the ramp and DH front right of the ramp ... :p

sit where u want ! atm it seems that alliance of power are at the right of the ramp ..fallen order front right of ramp ..celtic leaf on front vita luna front left and then a muddle of players that u call eleet as close to the port as possible ! ;)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
well people tend to put their bbs on rightside of ramp, so most grps prefer standig leftside next to port.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't matter where i stand :p i still don't get grp's cuz i don't run around yelling "LFG LFG LFG LFG LFG" ... if a grp wants me they can invite me, else i run around solo or in a small grp. Admitedly there are too many "leet" grp's out there. Yeah, random grps can be annoying, but if you try them out, you meet new people, get new friends and then there is always someone that you can rely on if one of your regular opted team members has to log. I have plenty of toa'd toons, all of semi decent RR etc etc. and still get hardly any grp's. Doesn't annoy me that much, cuz i always have my toons buffed by my uber bot :p anyway, maybe that's a little off topic. But meh, if people don't wanna run a random grp, that's up to them, they prefer playing with the people that they know and can be divided as much as they want. I've stood on the "leet" side ... didn't get me anywhere. People tended to move away from me :eek7: but haha, is always a laugh.

One day pry's might invite me into their grp's! Or even the excal's. But until they do, i'll carry on with my no stealther toons killing whatever i can, hoping not to be steamrolled by an enemy fg!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Mithryn said:
Hmm, come to think of it it was like that when I used to play aswell. But I dont know, I think it was just cause it was so crowded in the middle and we used to have our buffbots up in the left hand hillside there, much more peaceful than in the center of LFG LFG LFG! :)
Still trolling the boards? ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
Doesn't matter where i stand :p i still don't get grp's cuz i don't run around yelling "LFG LFG LFG LFG LFG" ... if a grp wants me they can invite me, else i run around solo or in a small grp. Admitedly there are too many "leet" grp's out there. Yeah, random grps can be annoying, but if you try them out, you meet new people, get new friends and then there is always someone that you can rely on if one of your regular opted team members has to log. I have plenty of toa'd toons, all of semi decent RR etc etc. and still get hardly any grp's. Doesn't annoy me that much, cuz i always have my toons buffed by my uber bot :p anyway, maybe that's a little off topic. But meh, if people don't wanna run a random grp, that's up to them, they prefer playing with the people that they know and can be divided as much as they want. I've stood on the "leet" side ... didn't get me anywhere. People tended to move away from me :eek7: but haha, is always a laugh.

One day pry's might invite me into their grp's! Or even the excal's. But until they do, i'll carry on with my no stealther toons killing whatever i can, hoping not to be steamrolled by an enemy fg!

you mean camping poc, priceless.. all that toaing for that :m00:

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
Still trolling the boards? ;)
Admittedly not very often ;)

Friend of mine in Voodoo wanted to try out Daoc for a week or two to see how it works, so I got a bit of interest in the game again. And today (again) my expiration date came up, dont know if its worth keeping to renew for another 3 months when its been more than 1 year since I actually logged on more than 3 minutes :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mithryn said:
why havnt you returned to daoc yet? :<

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Same,my druid goes LD on 5 mins if leave it on Ligen side :p Now if i just could always release on Cain

Umm you tried binding at Cain bindstone and using /release bind ... works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom